What The Best Way To Smoke Bubble Hash?

• Thread starter juggernaut
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Pretty cool wee piece that.I mainly smoke spliffs so I'm not too troubled by butane vapours.just wen I light and even then the terps usually overwhelm any butane I taste.
Was cool, stoned out my mind last night and dropped the fucking thing landed on the glass part straight up shattered!! AAAGGGHHH!!
8A8FB9AA 853D 46F2 8014 EA943D2CC20F

Last edited:
1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Got one that will be much more difficult to break, smoke test coming!
@Trustfall, lol, lol and lol!!
4A09F540 E8C3 4EAA A869 7D8C09FA155F
B66630D1 1ED3 48BB B064 B371B3709329

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Was cool, stoned out my mind last night and dropped the fucking thing landed on the glass part straight up shattered!! AAAGGGHHH!!View attachment 856955
Awwww fuck.i can deffo sympathise with you.i bought a dab rig with the wee percolate bit on the inside.it had 8 wee tubes and it was an awesome smoke.within 3/4 weeks I knocked it off the table and the percolate bit on the inside broke off.i can still use it but it's rough as fuck compared to the way it was before I broke it.
shit happens diesel. We,r stoned mother fuckers , it's bound to happen occasionally.

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Did any of you his ever make that thing were you cut the bottom off a plastic bottle at least a 2l one then use a plastic bag taped around the cut of bottom and pushed inside bottle and taped around the outside to seal it so wen there's no lid on the bottle and you pull the plastic bag out the bottle it draws air through top opening of the bottle.you then shape a bit of tin foil over the opening and make holes,put in your weed or hash ,while lighting the hash or weed draw the plastic bag out the bottom while its burning and it al fulls up with smoke.you remove the tine foil bit at the top and suck all the smoke in as fast as you can.we used to do them all the time back in the day.they used to fuck us right up for hours.you need to get the bag set right when making em and you have to sit down and hold it between your knees so you can light and pull the bag at the same time.that was a long time ago though wen you didn't have money for a bong coz u only had money for weed or hash and munchies.

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

Did any of you his ever make that thing were you cut the bottom off a plastic bottle at least a 2l one then use a plastic bag taped around the cut of bottom and pushed inside bottle and taped around the outside to seal it so wen there's no lid on the bottle and you pull the plastic bag out the bottle it draws air through top opening of the bottle.you then shape a bit of tin foil over the opening and make holes,put in your weed or hash ,while lighting the hash or weed draw the plastic bag out the bottom while its burning and it al fulls up with smoke.you remove the tine foil bit at the top and suck all the smoke in as fast as you can.we used to do them all the time back in the day.they used to fuck us right up for hours.you need to get the bag set right when making em and you have to sit down and hold it between your knees so you can light and pull the bag at the same time.that was a long time ago though wen you didn't have money for a bong coz u only had money for weed or hash and munchies.

Yup. Bag-pipe, but used a paper towel roll core instead of a bottle.

Only hippies and rich people had real pipes.

Trustfall

Trustfall

Supporter
Gravity bong!

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

Got this little guy for $15 off eBay. Hits like a champ. The clear glass tip that came with it wasn't quartz so it didn't even last a session but the ceramic one has worked perfectly for over 2yrs. Was worth $15 just to see the puzzled look on people's faces when I break out the box at parties.
20190217 064512
20190217 064440

Top Bottom