What The Feed!?

• Thread starter soulfly 6
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

soulfly 6

hi all, my first chosen growing medium is approx. 30% coco pro plus,30%pearlite and 40% worm castings,i have also purchased a bottle of canna boost and p/k 13,i was wondering if I should feed anything else in the vegging stage,any advice would be greatly appreciated,all ok so far ,hope havnt jinxed it lol

patchgrower

patchgrower

are you giving them pk13/14 and boost in the veg stage?thats really more for blooming. i grow in straight coco . also thats alot of worm castings. your mix might be too hot and could burn your plants.i start with 2 part canna nutes a+b lightly about 1\2 strength to start and add rhizotonic[kelp food] until they are ready to flip and then start with bloom. pk13\14 is only used once or twice around 4 or 5 wks into flower. it is a time specific additive.im not 100 % sure on the amount of worm castings but it sounds heavy.the boost may not hurt in veg but its a waste of money ,save it for bloom.i would figure out your soil first . read some of the forums on soil and youll learn a ton. good luck with your grow . have you started any plants yet?

S

soulfly 6

got six autos under 2x250 cfls about 3 weeks in no food so far only water...plants look good ,i know the worm castings are rich wondered if they would be enough to carry plants into flowering stage without having to feed then give the boost and pk13/14 otherwise i will order the canna nutes and rhizotonic.. have done some research but made a decision and went with it...you live and learn !thanx for reply

Latest posts

Top Bottom