Blucross

Blucross

What to do when you get ripped off ! Edit Blog Entry
Rate this Entry
2 Comments
by
blucross
on 04-12-2011 at 10:20 AM (1095 Views)

What should you do when you get ripped off ? Lets get one thing straight, if You are dealing with humans, sooner or later some smooth talker will attempt to rip you. Could be about Meds or Cars or some business split, you know when its supposed to be 50/50 but their pile seems so much larger than yours. BTW if your sitting at the kitchen table with NO scale at hand I've found the very best way is to have one person split it into 2 piles and the other guy chooses. The choosers job is to choose the best/biggest pile .
But what to do if your down in Sacramento and a club refuses to pay you what you have agreed to and refuses to return your product. ?
As a younger and dumber construction contractor my first inclination would be 'thoughts of revenge'. I'd spend hours devising plans to scare this bad person into paying me by destroying some of his property. Let me tell you I was NEVER successful at making them pay through intimidation, so I advise you to quit that line of thinking as soon as you see your self doing it.
Its not good for you mentally or Spiritually so don't do it and every time you notice you are delighting in some dream of revenge ... stop !

We all should know by now that Communication is the universal solvent. ... so start a non threatening communication with the culprit and keep speaking honestly.
What if they won't communicate with you ?? As my Dad said,"you don't have to stick your chest out but you do have to stand up". So don't get into physical altercations, you do not know who the Cops will believe or arrest.
One big stick we all have if we are honest is the cops, the fuzz, the sheriff, the DA and the Mayor.
If the culprit is the criminal type He is afraid of those people and if he is ripping You he has ripped others and We want him stopped. The one biggest block to stopping the ripper is our own procrastination, as in " ooo I'll call them tomorrow". That's the biggest stop in the process. Once you call the police and explain what happened the rest is easier, just remember to keep it short sweet and with only the details they NEED to know and remember they are the police and if you blab about your involvement in any crime it is their job to arrest you..remember the cop is NOT your trusted friend, he is your employee so treat them that way. You are honest, they are employees, now find out 'what and when' they are going to do their job. Use this same method when talking with the DA.
If they won't help you its time for the 'Artillery'.
Call your local newspaper, they are always looking for good local stories. Locate the correct reporter and whimper how the MAYORS law enforcement is soft on crime. Write up the facts and post them in every 'Buyers-guide-penny -saver' you can find.
Remember You are the honest VOTING citizen, all those other folks are your employees.
So do us all a favor, stand up and make those employees do their job.
Currently I am on the 'make them communicate' with Terry at 'TAKE CARE 420' 'Sacsterdam', you can check on my progress on http://california.budtrader.com/ "rippers"
I truly hope its all 'good roads and good weather' for All of Us... and if we should slide into the mud lets try to get out of it and cleaned up quickly..
and leave the revenge part up to God.

dextr0

dextr0

Your dumb for trusting cops...ever. No not all of them are bad but your asking for trouble involving people who are known to not give a fuck about other human beings. All they want is for someone to fall, be it you, the other people....whoever.
Or better said Someone. And you made the call, and you are already doing something controversial. Take your chances if you want to but I would suggest not trusting anyone unknown or with questionable characteristics. But hey thats just me and I have been known to be a terrible chooser of characters. To safe guard myself I only allow one time for someone to fuck me over. And if I do get messed over its my fault for believing. Never trust someone with more than your willing or can afford to lose. But always remember you do have to trust someone. And yes stand up for yourself at the appropriate times. Communication is a big key. There are many was of communication too. But Im tellin you Cops, are not the way to go. I trust a lawyer before a cop...if that makes any sense.

Go by these rules and u never have to worry about losing, or involving people who do not care about you. I swear MOST cops are just looking to bust someone...its their job. But dont be so ignorant as to believe they are here to help you. Helping yourself is the first step to prevention.

R

RMCG

In a different business, sure, going to the cops or your the mayor may make sense.

No cop is going to give a shit that you just got ripped.

I HAVE set up websites for companies that have done me wrong. ie www.companynamesucks.com.

Best 8$ and 15 minutes I have spent. Basic site, explaining the situation, with a 'mailto' link that emailed the President, HR, Directors, etc with a canned response stating they just read about their shitty practices and lost a customer.

It took about 3 months before I was refunded my money in full, all from a website and some SEO skills.

I don't believe in God or Karma, so revenge will be exacted as I see fit.

below frigid

below frigid

What would you do if somebody here at the farm ripped you, and they keep saying next week, and now it's been six months. Do you expose them for their true colors? Just write off a couple of grand and say oh well. Sorry to say but I have been driven to the un spiritual route. Any advice would be appreciated. Blue Cross your are right about it not being good for my mental well being!

jyip

jyip

blucross,
after reading your post, i feel like logging off the farm and not coming back, anyone who says they are going to the cops or the newspaper is a sad excuse for a human being,,, you r so worng in your beliefs , I am so happy to not be you

Dex, you post makes sense 100% ,,, if u cant afford to lose it, dont put yourself out there, and if u get ripped off, then dont expose yourself...

again, blucross
anyone telling you to run to the cops is a fool, they r coaching you to be a snitch, you sound like a narc to me buddy,,,, u r talking about getting taken for acouple buds when you have REAL peeps talking about their grow being robbed,, grow up buddy, really, grow up, while u have a chance, they should have a website to post peeps like you in it so real peeps can stay away from you..WOW!

One big stick we all have if we are honest is the cops, the fuzz, the sheriff, the DA and the Mayor.
If the culprit is the criminal type He is afraid of those people and if he is ripping You he has ripped others and We want him stopped. The one biggest block to stopping the ripper is our own procrastination, as in " ooo I'll call them tomorrow". That's the biggest stop in the process. Once you call the police and explain what happened the rest is easier, just remember to keep it short sweet and with only the details they NEED to know and remember they are the police and if you blab about your involvement in any crime it is their job to arrest you..remember the cop is NOT your trusted friend, he is your employee so treat them that way. You are honest, they are employees, now find out 'what and when' they are going to do their job. Use this same method when talking with the DA.
If they won't help you its time for the 'Artillery'.
Call your local newspaper, they are always looking for good local stories. Locate the correct reporter and whimper how the MAYORS law enforcement is soft on crime.

jyip

jyip

the sad thing is that u think u r giving good solid advice...

when u call the cops, do u tell them u damage their property too, but they dont pay u anyway, so now u r calling them cops for help

As a younger and dumber construction contractor my first inclination would be 'thoughts of revenge'. I'd spend hours devising plans to scare this bad person into paying me by destroying some of his property. Let me tell you I was NEVER successful at making them pay through intimidation, so I advise you to quit that line of thinking as soon as you see your self doing it.

M

MIway

I don't believe in God or Karma, so revenge will be exacted as I see fit.

This should be in your sig... love it... :big_boss:

Sorry bro... I might borrow this now & again... :sun

B

Buddy Hemphill

blucross,
after reading your post, i feel like logging off the farm and not coming back, anyone who says they are going to the cops or the newspaper is a sad excuse for a human being,,, you r so worng in your beliefs , I am so happy to not be you

Dex, you post makes sense 100% ,,, if u cant afford to lose it, dont put yourself out there, and if u get ripped off, then dont expose yourself...

again, blucross
anyone telling you to run to the cops is a fool, they r coaching you to be a snitch, you sound like a narc to me buddy,,,, u r talking about getting taken for acouple buds when you have REAL peeps talking about their grow being robbed,, grow up buddy, really, grow up, while u have a chance, they should have a website to post peeps like you in it so real peeps can stay away from you..WOW!

so what would you suggest for him to recoup his money?

This one is a toss-up for me (in theory). I NEVER call cops....but if this thing is supposed to be legitimized.....does NOT calling cops for altercations ("handling" it ourselves) keep us in thugville?

Isn't that what normal people do who get robbed?

I think this is the wrong year....but maybe one day I can enjoy ALL of the services I pay taxes for...

jyip

jyip

so what would you suggest for him to recoup his money?

be more alert and smarter when shopping.... no sarcasym implied

and or no more opinion here
good luck

marski420

marski420

Gotta agree not to call the cops.. They are almost all piles of shit who want nothing more than to bust you're ass for anything they can. They have a quota on how many tickets they give out per month, making quota and exceeding it gives the pig a promotion. So the pig doesn't give a rats ass what happens to you!

As for Karma, If someone rips you off I would have to believe they have just attained the bad Karma and now the ball is in you're court to do nearly whatever it takes to get you're own things back. I wouldn't think twice about robbing my own shit back from someone. How you go about it is up to you but harming someone is on a worse level than the thief themselves.

R

RMCG

RE Karma:

What if the 'receiving' party doesn't believe in Karma?

What if bad shit just 'happens' to them and they don't think twice about 'why' its happening?

What if Karma is a way for weak people to feel that 'revenge' will be exacted upon the wrongdoer, without their hands getting dirty?

What if I do good things all day long, think good thoughts and bad shit still 'happens' to me? Was I horrible in a previous life? Was I bad in this life?

What if...

I don't believe in higher powers, fate, or zombies.
I believe in actions == reactions == actions == reactions.

Sounds shitty, but we aren't 'above' whatever we think we are above...

B

Buddy Hemphill

RE Karma:

What if bad shit just 'happens' to them and they don't think twice about 'why' its happening?

What if Karma is a way for weak people to feel that 'revenge' will be exacted upon the wrongdoer, without their hands getting dirty?

What if I do good things all day long, think good thoughts and bad shit still 'happens' to me? Was I horrible in a previous life? Was I bad in this life?

What if...

BINGO!...we have a WINNER!!!!!!!

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I no longer believe in karma simply because I've seen too much really bad shit happen to really good people, while at the same time seeing really good stuff happen for incredibly terrible people, people who've made victims even. Ain't no karma in that.

So, I think REALLY bad things about them and fantasize about doing bad things to them. Awfully effective, isn't it? :giggle

marski420

marski420

RE Karma:

What if...

I know for a fact if you do good things, good things will happen for you. I'm not some religious nut, but to say theres nothing above our power is just wrong. We got here some how and even if evolution got us here which is something I strongly agree with, that by all means is god.. I'll name a power which is above us right now, without this higher power we would cease to exist, The sun in our sky. One thing hardly any average joe knows is that our hearts radiate electro magnetic energy waves, plants emit these waves and so do animals.. another source of this energy comes from planets, stars, moons ect. Every single thing that produces this energy has consciousness and we are all connected by whats known as "the field"

For religious people to say they know who or what god is and god wants of us is just plain ignorant and wrong.. But to say there is no god at all is just as bad.. something had to have made this reality a possibility. You wanna say you don't believe in Karma and thats fine but to try and act as if you know anything about it, just don't. Being good hearted, and doing nice things for people means you will get the same love in return when it is needed. I can't even count the random times things have just worked out for me, when it looked like there was no hope and suddenly things would just fall into place and work out..

People want to ask why do bad things happen to good people, but who says they are good people??? Because you go to church, does this make you a good person? Because you have a nice job or even a job at all does not make you a good person? Because you pay you're taxes? NO!! Good people are people who actually care about this earth, care about nature, animals and preservation. People who don't care for money first and foremost, but care for there fellow man.The people who do good for this earth and the inhabitants of it while asking nothing in return end up living a rewarding life and its a shame society has picked you're brain of that knowledge.. What makes you happy is a new Ipad or the newest gadget available, what makes me happy is making other people happy.. But you win, I'm totally wrong.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
the cops up here love to chase down somebody who ripped off plants/mmj

generally the guy who does shit like that isnt medical so they get to nab somebody for felony drug charges and they looks good getting somebodys meds back

though the cops up here dont have much to do

RE Karma:

What if...

are you kidding me? you dont believe in zombies?

zombie apocolypse bro ftw

jyip

jyip

marski420,
i watch My Name is Earle, but I dont believe in karma, or whatever,,, this isnt the place for religious type debates is it?...I hear ya tho, and I hear rmcg too,,, i would want revenge for sure, but I cant predict what course i would take, and I wouldn't post here about it either,, but that is me,,, but still, legal meds or not, i really think I would stay away from police, but that is me, and not anyone else..happy growing n all that stuff

K

kripplecreek

dude thank you for the website!!!!! I tried giving you more rep but it wont let me yet! :cake:bongsmi:

Latest posts

Top Bottom