What To Go With Burkle 2.0 Or Urkle S1's

• Thread starter blis84
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
blis84

blis84

Already have Bubba s1's and mendo purps x purple urkle. Not sure what I should go with its between Burkle 2.0, urkle s1's, pure Kush x purple urkle and spooky aka ghost og x bubba. I was leaning towards the Burkle 2.0 or urkle s1's but I'm open to suggestions. Pics and/or grow reports on any of these strains would be appreciated!

kds710

kds710

Already have Bubba s1's and mendo purps x purple urkle. Not sure what I should go with its between Burkle 2.0, urkle s1's, pure Kush x purple urkle and spooky aka ghost og x bubba. I was leaning towards the Burkle 2.0 or urkle s1's but I'm open to suggestions. Pics and/or grow reports on any of these strains would be appreciated!
Burkle 2.0 has been on my to grow list since @Nspecta said it was the one to go for if potency is the main goal. Look around through the threads and you should be able to narrow down your choices. Personally I've slept far too long on the TKxBubba - Cornbread, not a single good reason I can think of as to why I haven't ran that cross yet.
I've read several people say that the Ghost OG is really earthy and brings the gas too, so ghost x bubba as to be some :fire::fire:

Last edited:
blis84

blis84

Well my buddy runs a clone of dr greenthumbs ghost og x pre98 bubba and its fire and we made Ghostbuster Kush aka #1 ghost og s1 x Katsu bx1 male using a rare dankness Katsu Dom ox male as the outcross. so I was kinda puttin the spooky last on the list since I can get something similar but doc used the pre 98 and my ghost is an s1 and the bubba Nspecta uses is different from the pre98 and Katsu Dom male I used so I still put the spooky on the list. Anyway Lost the Katsu cut used to make the Katsu bx1 beans and already have two ghost og s1 keepers from docs beans. My fav #1 ghost s1 keeper is straight lemon Kushy fuel spice, crazy potent and tasty, 10's across the board except yield. The #2 ghost keeper is more earthy Kushy fuel with citrus undertone. So I'm thinking the Burkle 2.0 is the one to go for

kds710

kds710

Well my buddy runs a clone of dr greenthumbs ghost og x pre98 bubba and its fire and we made Ghostbuster Kush aka #1 ghost og s1 x Katsu bx1 male using a rare dankness Katsu Dom ox male as the outcross. so I was kinda puttin the spooky last on the list since I can get something similar but doc used the pre 98 and my ghost is an s1 and the bubba Nspecta uses is different from the pre98 and Katsu Dom male I used so I still put the spooky on the list. Anyway Lost the Katsu cut used to make the Katsu bx1 beans and already have two ghost og s1 keepers from docs beans. My fav #1 ghost s1 keeper is straight lemon Kushy fuel spice, crazy potent and tasty, 10's across the board except yield. The #2 ghost keeper is more earthy Kushy fuel with citrus undertone. So I'm thinking the Burkle 2.0 is the one to go for
I'm always seeing people say good things about dr greenthumb's s1's, forum s1 included. I've never seen a list of his releases

blis84

blis84

Check out his endless sky, finicky, not for beginners but to this day the most potent tastiest herb I've smoked. The aroma is like being in a field of exotic flowers and fruits, tastes like it smells, and just wicked potent. 10/10 in potency, bag appeal, taste and aroma. 8/10 yield. but yea his GSC, ghost og, Katsu bubba,Chemdog #4, trainwreck, ecsd s1's, original cheese, sour 13 and Chemdog g13 all fire, the last two are monster yielders same with his g13 from what I hear. Best rep of trainwreck I've seen. The Chemdog #4, cheese and trainwreck I've yet to find a bad pheno, choosing keepers is hard we actually scrapped our original Chemdog #4 cut and arcata trainwreck clones for our s1 keepers they were so good. Only bought two packs each to find them. I did a side by side because I wanted to see how the s1's held up when we got the originals but all of us like the s1 cuts better, not much but the Chemdog #4 s1 keeper is spot on taste wise, just slightly more potent and our trainwreck keeper is just as potent and has more tolerant taste, to me the original tw arcata cut taste can get annoying if you smoke it to often our keeper is just amazing all around.

Top Bottom