What To Mix With Water For Bigger Buds?

• Thread starter Betico
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Betico

Betico

What to mix with water for bigger buds
this is my second grow. First time with a scrog screen. Im about 2weeks into flower andI'm using FF line to feed during the plants cycle. I'm just curious would it be ok to add sugar to my water during flower? If so how much per gallon? Is there any other natural ingridients you can add?

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

You want unsulfered (sp) molasses only.

Just a heads up, sugars help feed the microbes in the soil, which helps nute uptake, which helps grow bigger plants. It doesn't actually make bigger buds.

F

Fecund Loin

You want unsulfered (sp) molasses only.

Just a heads up, sugars help feed the microbes in the soil, which helps nute uptake, which helps grow bigger plants. It doesn't actually make bigger buds.

And raises the Co2 levels as it ferments in the coco giving you bigger buds Edit: or at least it increases the Co2 concentration, which I would imagine won't hamper the bud production.

Last edited:
R

rascali

it never ceases to amaze me, all the fantasy rationalizations for why Molasses is the Holy Grail of growing.
Anyone here know anything about that? Did Mythbusters cover that topic, or do we just trust the generations of Bro-science and hand-me-down idiocy?

F

Fecund Loin

Leaves need co2, not roots. Roots use o2.

I think you misunderstand me, the microbes break down the blackstrap solution in the medium producing Co2 which is released into the atmosphere(your tent) and leave all the lovely trace elements in a form available to the plants's roots behind, minus the sugar.

F

Fecund Loin

Hmm
First time in my growing career I've heard of that. I'll get rid of my co2 bottle, controller, and everything else if it works like that.

I think you'd be a bit disappointed the Co2 concentration produced by microbes braking sugars down, I'd stick to your bottles. However more Co2 even in small quantities is better than no extra Co2 you would think.

Top Bottom