What To Use To Get "frosted" Buds?

• Thread starter hawkman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
xavier7995

xavier7995

I do concur, weed grown well is more important than the genetics used, within reason.

chillywilly

chillywilly

AZOMITE works pretty good, I usually get the shinny trichs that sparkle...
cw

chillywilly

chillywilly

Yeah or Elemite, sometimes I use Sonnes bentonite#7, and the calcium product calphonite ...
cw

BioStimz

BioStimz

its the lab verified reason for most frost I've picked up at dispos. Its just sugars displaced in the bud.

All those white buds should be transparent on the surface, and sparkly looking, not dull white. The only legitimate way I know to take the transparency and sheen off your trichs and replace with a white crust is tobuild up a thick wax layer, and nuke it with UV. So you won't see this indoors unlessyou expose you'd buds to sun and wind.
Ok so let me get this straight.

Are you implying that sugar added to the soil gets transported directly to the trichomes, and that it changes the trichome's appearance to a 'frostier' look..... and that this was analytically-verified in a lab?

Negc3a3o assustado

R

redlife215

I swear man people jus say any old thing. And gokd genetics can make a rookie grower look like a pro and bad genetucs can only be so gkkd no matter who grows em. Give jungkeboys a arjan haze from greenhouse seeds and the weed will be shit. Give a mean cookie clone to somebody that dkesnt know much just water slight feed and lil light and that will comw out better then the arjan grown by jungkeboys

R

redlife215

Lol @hillbil thats the late great sonny p. He was hot by a car a few seasons back ober in tehama county. I have had daschunds all my life and he was the first i owned myself. I still miss that pup everyday. Let ne see a pic of ur pup

brazel

brazel

Ok so let me get this straight.

Are you implying that sugar added to the soil gets transported directly to the trichomes, and that it changes the trichome's appearance to a 'frostier' look..... and that this was analytically-verified in a lab?

View attachment 760214
Love it!
The shit you hear... another dude said stems are hollow so they can drink up the nutes and water!?
Although I explained what's really going on, part of me just wanted to say of course bro where do you think the concept of straws came from!?

In no way am I bashing on new growers, I mean shit we all were at one time....
I'd just prefer they ask that in a question form rather then stating it. Like are plants stems hollow cause they suck up water?

Ya dig

MGG Nubie

MGG Nubie

Anyone who is growing CBD-strains, needs to make sure they avoid using supplemental UV in their grows. An increase in THC levels from UV comes at the expense of reduced CBD.

~
But de-gen of trichs enhances cbd, no? UV enhances any grow. 285 uva makes tc's. the plant is protecting itself from mr sun. I run 2 40w uva tubes in every grow. Makes pretty buds. small grows for me. but I grow for me. I cut young to get the cloudy no amber trichs. But i'm not making medicine. I use 2 40w uva cfl bulbs in my grows. Makes trichomes.

Mr frosty 2
Mr Frosty
brazel

brazel

But de-gen of trichs enhances cbd, no? UV enhances any grow. 285 uva makes tc's. the plant is protecting itself from mr sun. I run 2 40w uva tubes in every grow. Makes pretty buds. small grows for me. but I grow for me. I cut young to get the cloudy no amber trichs. But i'm not making medicine. I use 2 40w uva cfl bulbs in my grows. Makes trichomes.
Nice, did you feed table sugar or a different kind of sugar to get that frost?
;)

brazel

brazel

UVA does not come in 285 wavelength

hillbil

hillbil

Having had several instances of welder flash when I used Philips' first 250w and 400w CMH, I will pass on the ultraviolet and feel safer. I have learned over time 5hat operator error accounts for a lot of mishaps, especially stoner operator error!

Top Bottom