What Video Game Are You Playing Through Right Now?

• Thread starter King Julien
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

here is what I ordered today since were talking videos..... Got the Frag Box model, check the specs on this badboy

https://www.falcon-nw.com/desktops/overview

That is a bada$$ machine right there.
Intel or AMD? Did you go full workstation CPU or gamer? Please, let me know how that works out for you. I can't bring myself to build an X299 because I can still get so much bang for my buck with the 6850k's. Falcon adverts the default CPU at 6 cores and 4Ghz but my 6850k can stable OC to 4.4 and has the 40 PCI lanes, and I can run SLI. The X299 won't run SLI until you get up to the second 40+ lane CPU (if I remember correctly). Such a ripoff and no reason for it except greed on Intel's part. That's why I decided to skip this gen. Ryzen finally peaked my interest thought. That's saying something for a builder firmly planted in the Intel corner.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
That is a bada$$ machine right there.
Intel or AMD? Did you go full workstation CPU or gamer? Please, let me know how that works out for you. I can't bring myself to build an X299 because I can still get so much bang for my buck with the 6850k's. Falcon adverts the default CPU at 6 cores and 4Ghz but my 6850k can stable OC to 4.4 and has the 40 PCI lanes, and I can run SLI. The X299 won't run SLI until you get up to the second 40+ lane CPU (if I remember correctly). Such a ripoff and no reason for it except greed on Intel's part. That's why I decided to skip this gen. Ryzen finally peaked my interest thought. That's saying something for a builder firmly planted in the Intel corner.
AMD for the win. I hate intel. Greedy greedy greedy

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

Been digging on this cool indie release, The Signal from Tölva. Fun open world first person robot shooter and not over complicated.

dan1989

dan1989

Is this the one where you can pick up your buddies in heli's and drop them off at vantage points? Loved it when it first came out, just glitched to fuck.

No it's a MMO battle royale. 100 players parachute jump into this HUGE map, the playable area shrinks as the game goes on and the last man standing wins. Pretty low grade graphics but it just works!

dan1989

dan1989

I can't warrant spending the dough on a brand new xbox right now as I simply don't have the time to play to justify it.

dan1989

dan1989

I'm downloading PUBG now, looks like the perfect game to burn time at work haha. Fortnite is fun, but yea not on android :(.

Yeah it's pretty fast paced, you can fit a couple rounds in if you have a spare hour. Best I've done is 2/100 and missed the win cos I panicked when the other guy started shooting at me, just randomly stabbing at the screen with my finger hoping to hit the shoot button but he got a head shot. That's the sucky thing about touch screen, and the game doesn't work with my Bluetooth controller

Scolymia7

Scolymia7

Yeah it's pretty fast paced, you can fit a couple rounds in if you have a spare hour. Best I've done is 2/100 and missed the win cos I panicked when the other guy started shooting at me, just randomly stabbing at the screen with my finger hoping to hit the shoot button but he got a head shot. That's the sucky thing about touch screen, and the game doesn't work with my Bluetooth controller

.......I see myself screaming at my phone in no time :D

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

No no I'm talking about PlayerUnknown's Battleground (PUBG)
I really really really, want to play it but I'm running on a cellular connection. It's plenty fast enough but I'm guessing it will burn through my 15GB of data. I bet Vibe users with that new 1st person sensor gun are wrecking everyone. Having an actual rifle in hand would be a huge advantage for me with my military and hunting experience. It would be great playing on a multi map with the Rift Touch controllers.

As soon as ATT goes full wireless with their home internet/phone in my area, it's on. They say it will be done in the next couple years.

Latest posts

Top Bottom