What Video Game Are You Playing Through Right Now?

• Thread starter King Julien
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

Yeah it's pretty fast paced, you can fit a couple rounds in if you have a spare hour. Best I've done is 2/100 and missed the win cos I panicked when the other guy started shooting at me, just randomly stabbing at the screen with my finger hoping to hit the shoot button but he got a head shot. That's the sucky thing about touch screen, and the game doesn't work with my Bluetooth controller

I think the Nvidia shield tablets would work great on a game like that. A little outdated but they were running the best Tegra's at the time. I don't know how the console one worked for Android games but it was the only one with the Maxwell X processor. Same as the gtx 900 series, I think.

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

Played Eve Valkyrie Warzone after finally getting it downloaded. It's a cool game, super intense. A little disappointed though. It supports Oculus touch but they work like a gamepad. What a waste of an opportunity. I thought they were going to be motion tracked so I could like aim weapons and steer and sh*t using motion tracking. They should say "limited" support for Oculus Touch. F^ckin d*ckheads.

Westie

Westie

I'm ready to kick some zork ass... :O
zork1-splash.jpg

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

And this one... The original naughty video game.
7gzJPhMEXcOwxy0dUzHrpJXIZT3tnQFh_Lvn2PCvZFIK4pHSvQQukC64BLA9v-p1dg=w720-h310

I didn't get to play these games because most required a 128-256 VGA color graphics card and I was playing on an original 80x86 Zilog - 286 Sperry, and they all had monochrome cards (Well, never the Zilog. F^ckin 10" floppy's man, lol). My dad didnt didn't have a color card till the 386 and I was already off in the military. By then I was playing on a Genesis and didn't bother with PCs again till '02.

Westie

Westie

I didn't get to play these games because most required a 128-256 VGA color graphics card and I was playing on an original 80x86 Zilog - 286 Sperry, and they all had monochrome cards (Well, never the Zilog. F^ckin 10" floppy's man, lol). My dad didnt didn't have a color card till the 386 and I was already off in the military. By then I was playing on a Genesis and didn't bother with PCs again till '02.
I hear ya! Spent 2500 for a 386/20mhz with 2meg of ram back then.....bleeding edge at the time, but it had vga. Yeah, the early x86's had a turbo button baby, 4.77 or 8mhz. lol

SmithsJunk

SmithsJunk

I hear ya! Spent 2500 for a 386/20mhz with 2meg of ram back then.....bleeding edge at the time, but it had vga. Yeah, the early x86's had a turbo button baby, 4.77 or 8mhz. lol

Wow, that was a lot of ram. My roommate in the Air Force had a 486 (xt?) turbo and I was totally blown away by it. But waaay too expensive for me to bother with back then. I didn't see the point when I could get more out of a console. My Sega CD addition to the Genesis gave me the ability to play music discs and that was all I saw his PC as being good for. Got interested again in '02 when my girlfriend's son bought a Dell with a dual core Pentium at 1Ghz+ and I started playing Microsoft Freelancer and downloading music off Limewire. In 2011 bought my first gaming capable computer. Acer 722 netbook with a Bobcat C60 1Ghz dual core (Fury processor w/1.333Ghz turbo at 5sec intervals) and a 1GB integrated Radeon (Upgraded the ram beyond specs to 4GB Of 1333, then I heard of other people doing it as well. I was ahead of the curve, lol) . That was a bada$$ little netbook. Could run Fallout NV at medium settings. Upgraded to the first incarnation of my current system in Dec '16, liquid cooled X99 6850k, 32GB 3200 ram, GTX 1080 hybrid, and never looked back. Finally, I have a PC that can game like I imagined they would someday back in the '80s. I looove the new tech.

CosmoGrows

CosmoGrows

Supporter
Strictly warzone.

Warzone.
Dead By Daylight.
Rocket League
Forza Horizon 4
Runescape
Battlefield 5
Fortnite
Red Dead 2

My game list pretty much lol. Xbox/PS4/PC soon.

I was wondering if there was a video game thread anywhere lol..

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Warzone.
Dead By Daylight.
Rocket League
Forza Horizon 4
Runescape
Battlefield 5
Fortnite
Red Dead 2

there used to be years ago but.. as with time everythings gone lol

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

I am one of a handful of elite masters in the world at giraffe 3D bocce

If you don't believe it download the game, let me know your username and you'll find out quick that this is a true statement :) LOL

Edit: I also play, well used to play real Bocce down the beach and I'm terrible at it!! Go figure right?? LOL

Last edited:
Beachwalker

Beachwalker

I am one of a handful of elite masters in the world at giraffe 3D bocce

If you don't believe it download the game, let me know your username and you'll find out quick that this is a true statement :) LOL

Edit: I also play, well used to play real Bocce down the beach and I'm terrible at it!! Go figure right?? LOL
Forgot the link

boomgagem

boomgagem

Supporter
Warzone.
Dead By Daylight.
Rocket League
Forza Horizon 4
Runescape
Battlefield 5
Fortnite
Red Dead 2

I play the crap outta DBD.

the rrock

the rrock

I play the real thing,poaching(boar,wild pigs,coyote )spotlighting,pellet gun wars with my kids(with PPE for eyes,face).Blowing shit up,making pipe bombs,mortars. And its the fourth of July tomorrow. My two best friends were pyros during vietnam war and brought alot of shit(ideas) back. Both gone now but I gained alot of knowledge from them and it helps we are in a remote area. Video games are for lazy fuks

stanknugzz77

stanknugzz77

I play the real thing,poaching(boar,wild pigs,coyote )spotlighting,pellet gun wars with my kids(with PPE for eyes,face).Blowing shit up,making pipe bombs,mortars. And its the fourth of July tomorrow. My two best friends were pyros during vietnam war and brought alot of shit(ideas) back. Both gone now but I gained alot of knowledge from them and it helps we are in a remote area. Video games are for lazy fuks
It doesn't take much to get on a watchlist these days in the land of the free. Careful or they will label you a domestic terrorist. I learned quickly that if you aren't doing it on their payroll to assist them in murdering people, it might be best to not talk about it haha. Positive vibes...

~nugzz

Latest posts

Top Bottom