What Was Your Highest Yielding Strain ?

• Thread starter hawkman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

hawkman

for me it was Blue Dream got 7 feet tall and filled 11 mason jar (quart ) the smoke was OK but !!!!!wish it would have been "Tutankhamon". (Bomb's GG#4 gave 6 jars)

know this question have been asked before - starting a "grow" again and want some expert advice - Peace and Thanks !!!!

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Warlock x Vintage 2006 from Ch9 seeds gave 7.6 oz dry good nugs in a 2.4 gallon pot.

The OG Kush x Trainwreck record for me was 7.2 oz.

No loose or tiny buds included. They go in the coconut oil pile with the bud leaves.

Most other strains yield 4-6 in my garden.

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
It’s really hard to say. So many things play into overall yield. Lights, veg time, grow method, etc. I would say sensi Star was a pretty heavy yielder. Cali-O wasn’t a slouch either.

H

hawkman

Warlock x Vintage 2006 from Ch9 seeds gave 7.6 oz dry good nugs in a 2.4 gallon pot.

No loose or tiny buds included. They go in the coconut oil pile with the bud leaves.

sounds like some of Humbolts strains?

H

hawkman

It’s really hard to say. So many things play into overall yield. Lights, veg time, grow method, etc. I would say sensi Star was a pretty heavy yielder. Cali-O wasn’t a slouch either.
Thanks _ I do have that one (feminixed) forgot about it - till now PEACE

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
My heavy yielder is the j1 cross golden goat, 2.2-2.5 lbs per plant outdoor. Indoor 5 gal, 1.2 max lbs with 1000 watt hps/mh on fox farm soil/ organic feed , fish/ bat guano and worm casting with cal mag all sea grow branded.
Outside was the same recipe but in 5cubic yard plots. All pics of outdoor.
Currently drying. Day 4, low and slow , FYI, my 68yr ol mom took care of these and it’s for her rso that I’m making! She did well I’d say! Lol I had to drive daily 14miles to see her and she be in the garden doing something! Plants got wide and tall but we trained it flat as possible , she didn’t want the neighbors Wiggin out! Lol

91AE15FD 0A1E 40F2 A13C 599ED18FC965
6FFF139E C88B 4B23 A3C5 F7AD98510F1C
5A5F2E00 8AD6 4B57 8B9F 82D0E457D6C3
43739732 79E1 44C3 A33C E7017A37CAE8
JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
My heavy yielder is the j1 cross golden goat, 2.2-2.5 lbs per plant outdoor. Indoor 5 gal, 1.2 max lbs with 1000 watt hps/mh on fox farm soil/ organic feed , fish/ bat guano and worm casting with cal mag all sea grow branded.
Outside was the same recipe but in 5cubic yard plots. All pics of outdoor.
Currently drying. Day 4, low and slow , FYI, my 68yr ol mom took care of these and it’s for her rso that I’m making! She did well I’d say! Lol I had to drive daily 14miles to see her and she be in the garden doing something! Plants got wide and tall but we trained it flat as possible , she didn’t want the neighbors Wiggin out! Lol

Ya know those actually blend really well into the surroundings. It’s hard to notice them unless you know what you’re looking at.

Otherwise it just looks like a green plant or overgrown weed. Very nice.

H

hawkman

Warlock was magus genetics and vintage 2006 is Ch9. The breeder at Ch9 was in mendicino for the medical Grows in 1996.

He worked with Motarebel strains and Sensei seed strains and Shantibaba too. The old genetics.
C-9 has good genetic's

H

hawkman

7.6 oz's in a 2.5 gallon is a great yield - wonder what it would be in a 5 gallon pot?????????

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

7.6 oz's in a 2.5 gallon is a great yield - wonder what it would be in a 5 gallon pot?????????

Don’t know on that one but I have experimented plenty with #3 and #5 nursery pots. Which are actually about 2.4 and 4 gallons in volume.

With 30-40 day veg transplanting up from party cups to #1 to #3 pots I got the same yield with known cuttings when transplanted to a 5 instead of a 3.

This tells me that it would take more veg time to fill out the larger pot and get higher yield. It also tells me I would be wasting soil and water and nutes using a larger pot in my system.

The 3’s are packed with roots at that veg time and the 5’s are not quite as full when I checked. So if I grow bigger plants I will get bigger yield. Pot size is not the factor time and light is in my opinion.

For me with 10 week strains I would like a true 3 gallon pot. Smaller pots do require more maintenance.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

you are right veg time does help, 40-45 days or at least 12 inches tall. considering grow space and the amount of plants one can grow + pot size + light is the equation ?? 4 - 4.5 gallon do give good yields

I put them in 12/12 usually about 16” tall even 18. And quite branchy by then. I bend them in half and tie them down to get the branches to stretch up by middle of week 2.

If I had more light in my space I bet I would need 5’s just to keep enough nutrients available. I am definitely maxing out the 3’s.

Top Bottom