What Would You Do, Given A Free 28"wx18"dx65"h?

• Thread starter StLupulin
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

StLupulin

Steepled top 5" and 5" raised- a foot per tier.

For max yield, am leaning towards keeping them in constant flowering with cuttings or new seeds when needed.. with the bottom. Maybe make Replicating Albuquerque's soil as closely as possible. Heavy UV as i am partial to the burnout of deep amber buds I.e. CBN and any extract besides Ever clear (I find close to full spectrum, but still heat to convert as much THCa into it.) is just distillation for the same purpose.. Crazy how lucrative yet simple and unsaturated that market is.. (;p PM for more info there)for such a universally medical component...
search

Gotta get ready for the babydabbers realizing they're bored of THCa and return to mostly flowers. Subsequently after 30% flowers don't always get them the highest.

The cabinet will be sealed save HVAC with fans on all corners (ABQ hosting the hot air balloon festival. and straight flowering taking e cuttings and replanting in the same bed.chicken wire vertically trisecting it.

The other option and as cheap as I saw looking for that pic,future plan a great isolation chamber for further back working back my favorites for proper breeding and pheno hunts.
Feedback on any HMan F2s grown is much appreciated :)
Grow tips related to cab grows like this welcome, but feedback encouraged, I'm an arrogant bastard but not a fool- I will make a grow log to discuss the horticultural aspects. Cheers

S

StLupulin

It comes with a tent, but id think not helpful at recreating Albuquerque climate. I also assume I could easily be wrong. I'd never thought that the humidity collected of course, ive all but assumed not.
Unless, you're talking about sealing on the inside , and tenting that? I have quite a bit of leftover greenhouse plastic, and a breathable common "AgFabric". Have you tried cabinet/closet grows or indoor grows replictimg specific region? Like wines and drastically more-so Lupulis , Terroir is as if not more important than soil and nutes. You wouldn't believe the couchlock of Sandia Mountain kushes watered when it rains. A few weeks per year.

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
It comes with a tent, but id think not helpful at recreating Albuquerque climate. I also assume I could easily be wrong. I'd never thought that the humidity collected of course, ive all but assumed not.
Unless, you're talking about sealing on the inside , and tenting that? I have quite a bit of leftover greenhouse plastic, and a breathable common "AgFabric". Have you tried cabinet/closet grows or indoor grows replictimg specific region? Like wines and drastically more-so Lupulis , Terroir is as if not more important than soil and nutes. You wouldn't believe the couchlock of Sandia Mountain kushes watered when it rains. A few weeks per year.
Put your questions like this im too high to read that
............?
............?
............?

S

StLupulin

Abologize for the confusion , autoincorrected the first sentence a 65" hX 28"length Xl18"depth. .

Idon't having much indoor growing experience. The arid climate is easier to control than the opposite, I pride myself on stress and training (my tomatillos were 7'x10' this season and got a job offer at a major OSSeedbank this year). This is the perfect time of year here for trying to replicate it.

Any/all feedback welcome, thanks in advance

S

StLupulin

I understand, I'm celebrating a free day to brew a couple kegs and cones of desert kush myself.

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Abologize for the confusion , autoincorrected the first sentence a 65" hX 28"length Xl18"depth. .

Idon't having much indoor growing experience. The arid climate is easier to control than the opposite, I pride myself on stress and training (my tomatillos were 7'x10' this season and got a job offer at a major OSSeedbank this year). This is the perfect time of year here for trying to replicate it.

Any/all feedback welcome, thanks in advance
They like it rough

IMG 20171227 223732 324
S

StLupulin

I'm shooting for a for at least half that humidity for almost entirety

S

StLupulin

You ever ttynadding anything hygroscopic to act we a dressed my?

K

kansabis

So your trying to replicate a desert like climate in a small tent? Shouldn't be too hard,low humidity,low night temps,high day temps,very little water.

S

StLupulin

My last post should have read "Ever try using anything hygroscopic as a desiccant?

Its harder than you'd think to replicate such aridity, temp fluctuations, high UV and low oxygen indoors; PHX climate is not ABQ, nor CO, which produces deep amber and high CBN/burnout buds naturally. I'm going to have to have to have a dehydrator and diatomaceous earth switched out often for the desiccant, I imagine. But, I love a challenge, and if I succeed, will be able to have .1 and done/ put down the pipe bud year round. The fry of it is much more satisfying and more importantly " ceiling less" than all but the taste of live resin, 30% thca buds. People knock hot dabbers but the buzz IS different, more CBN. Same with the old heads preferring moldy, improperly cured; same with those that sacrifice some flavor fby throwing that mostly thca dispensary bud into a paper bag again- (replacing the lid of a boiling crockpot with a baking sheet and crisping works even better, during the 6-12hrs boil making coconut oil).

Well, and that great back of oxygen buzz unable to breath.... Surely i am an anomale , but nobody think about CBN besides how to promote it though ... ;p. If so, charge the honest price for it to set the market standard proper from the beginning in every way.

Anyone brave enough to blast (bho) again feel free to PM me. Its much more simple chemistry and a bit, of a hell of a lot, safer.

Latest posts

Top Bottom