What Would You Do???

• Thread starter Shan1784
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
I don't believe so but I could be wrong.

"Advocates say the 10-ounce limit only applies to marijuana products purchased, and not to pot grown on the property. Product grown at the home would not be counted toward the household limit. Lowell said this provision was added because the Coalition “didn’t want to make a situation where if somebody happened to have a good harvest...they broke the law” despite all of their actions being legal."

https://www.bridgemi.com/quality-li...ichigan-recreational-marijuana-plan-slideshow

Who's to say if that's true or not. Don't Live in MI.

Dbear180

Dbear180

So how are things progressing brah? Light looks pretty cool, I wanna see it in action lol.

DetGrnThumb

DetGrnThumb

All your "overage" has to be locked away. No one is going to enforce these ridiculously restrictive weight limits unless you're doing something blatantly idiotic to draw massive amounts of attention to yourself. If you're still concerned about having too much weed, just call me when you're over your limit and I'll come pick it up and dispose of it for you

S

Shan1784

So how are things progressing brah? Light looks pretty cool, I wanna see it in action lol.

Doing good. Got wall put in around my door, installed keyed door knob, hooked up air pump and air stones, and finished buckets.

Ordered another air pump just now. Feel like not enough pressure but love how quiet this pump is.

Doing a dry run to see what air temp, water temp, and humidity stabilizes at with everything running.

Still need to get my 27 gallon reservoir setup with bulk head and quick connect fitting, setup a drain tube so I can drain the buckets easily, and pickup and transfer pump so filling buckets from res and draining them will be easy. Also need to pull electric into this room and get some duct work in for intake and exhaust.

Hope to be up and running by end of the year.

20181201 195606
20181201 195408

View attachment 20181201_195414.mp4

DetGrnThumb

DetGrnThumb

Wondered what everyone's thought on this is. Is this enough bubbles???

View attachment 844288
Just fine. Need to make sure you keep your diffusers clean and free of any clogs. The roots grow directly towards the point of oxygen diffusion so they'll choke those stones out of they're not maintained well. This is what my systems looked like when I was running solely RDWC. Deep Water Innovations OS-5 diffusers (have since been bought by Eco Plus) with a Eco Plus 7 pump running every 5 air diffusers.
SmartSelect 20181202 175803 Instagram
SmartSelect 20181202 175751 Instagram
SmartSelect 20181202 180125 Instagram
SmartSelect 20181130 130947 Instagram

S

Shan1784

Just fine. Need to make sure you keep your diffusers clean and free of any clogs. The roots grow directly towards the point of oxygen diffusion so they'll choke those stones out of they're not maintained well. This is what my systems looked like when I was running solely RDWC. Deep Water Innovations OS-5 diffusers (have since been bought by Eco Plus) with a Eco Plus 7 pump running every 5 air diffusers.
View attachment 844454 View attachment 844455 View attachment 844457 View attachment 844458

Thank you for the response. I did order another pump. Running 2 stones per pump really increases the bubble output and if one fails I can go back to my setup now until I get a replacement.

Top Bottom