What Would You Do?

• Thread starter Necromancer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Necromancer

Necromancer

Just wanted some opinions on what you growers/breeders would do if this was your last run for a few years. My plan was to run 18 plants one of witch would be the pollen donor. I have a choice to run 36 or 18. This tent will only be used for this particular strain when breeding and be taken down and placed far away until another breeding run. Another tent or cabinet will be purchased to grow and flower.
Does this seem to much of one strain is what im wondering.....or should i minimize this to 18 total? Also note that i do NOT want to do anymore breeding for the next 5 years if possible. 3 of 33 plants are photoperiod.

2 pka
2 pka x gsca
1 jota may
2 bca
2 purple urk (one of witch is the pollen donor)
1 Mendocino purp
26 bca x (pka x gsca)

All opinions welcomed!

Necromancer

Necromancer

I i have more photoperiod strains but i dont believe i would have enough ffof afterwards to run these plants, i do have a lot of coco coir but dont want to waste my veg nutes and be uneven with my bloom nutes. So im choosing to run the 3 photoperiods in ffof and the 33 autos in coco coir..
My main question is does it seem silly to run and breed 26 plants of the same strain? Or reduce 26 to 9?

Top Bottom