• Thread starter OldSmokie76
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
str8smokn

str8smokn

Geo’s girl #4 Hashplant
C0E803AF 5068 4B65 8C7C E27E6BDC9D7C
4863ABEE 6CAC 4851 BE21 67C98E2C0418
I left out of town right when I ruff trimmed it. So this is what I have.
And I riff trimmed the Nigerian /Thin Mint.
2FF8EC23 8A7F 4615 9176 2803B9B94CB1

2138B3EE 2451 4E64 A81F C4A483BB1514
These were going to a frozen fresh blast run here.
Here’s the fresh resin blast.
B3DE99AA 4FA4 4450 BCA6 141FEEEAE132

41B1A24A 2BD5 4E06 BAC0 DE420E6D0E90
STR8

Buzzer777

Buzzer777

How long you hang like this? Wet trim everything down then hang? Just comparing notes?
I struggle to keep my RH at 50%even with 2x humidifiers..(NV desert)..temps at 70D F..I hate dry trimming but I wish I didn't LOL. I let em hang dry for 5-6 days depending on bud and then to jars..Works fine here..(of course smoking a bit on the way..LOL)

OldSmokie76

OldSmokie76

I'm trying to find a happy medium in my process. Basement around 35%rh. Dry as hell. I trim off majority of fans and hang entire plant for about a week. By then things are crispy. Section into branches and manicure all the bud on the stems. Hang for a couple days clean cut. Snip and jar em all up and begin a burping process. So far so good, but I slacked a little and couple branches very crispy. Sealed em up in hopes they rehydrate. Great work guys. Love the pics.

xavier7995

xavier7995

I'm trying to find a happy medium in my process. Basement around 35%rh. Dry as hell. I trim off majority of fans and hang entire plant for about a week. By then things are crispy. Section into branches and manicure all the bud on the stems. Hang for a couple days clean cut. Snip and jar em all up and begin a burping process. So far so good, but I slacked a little and couple branches very crispy. Sealed em up in hopes they rehydrate. Great work guys. Love the pics.

I have the same issue and use a similar process. The buds wind up crispy, which always scares me, but the stems still have a lot of moisture so into the jar they go to try and have the crispy buds draw the moisture out of the stems. Then it's kind of a drawn out battle of burping jars and/or leaving them open for a while till the buds feel a lil crispy again and then seal it back up.

I am super scientific in figuring when it's done...i stick a finger into the middle of the buds in the jar and see if it feels like weed should feel. I am jealous of the folks that have the jars with rh meters on the lid.

OldSmokie76

OldSmokie76

I have the same issue and use a similar process. The buds wind up crispy, which always scares me, but the stems still have a lot of moisture so into the jar they go to try and have the crispy buds draw the moisture out of the stems. Then it's kind of a drawn out battle of burping jars and/or leaving them open for a while till the buds feel a lil crispy again and then seal it back up.

I am super scientific in figuring when it's done...i stick a finger into the middle of the buds in the jar and see if it feels like weed should feel. I am jealous of the folks that have the jars with rh meters on the lid.
My scientific methods include squeeze and random sampling. Lol.

OldSmokie76

OldSmokie76

Jars with the meters?! Nice.

Latest posts

Top Bottom