Whatcha Trimmin?

• Thread starter OldSmokie76
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DemonTrich

DemonTrich

That's just 3 of my chaos plants. I still had 14 more plant and 6 strains to go.

Sat I got hired out to pull another room down. If I had enough biz to pull rooms down FT, Id stop growing.

OldSmokie76

OldSmokie76

"Hired to do cannabis related work." You're living the dream bro. My state needs to get it in gear. We're hovering in a medical only status. Medical vape concentrates only too. It's so lame here. I need to move back to Cali. Lol.

str8smokn

str8smokn

"Hired to do cannabis related work." You're living the dream bro. My state needs to get it in gear. We're hovering in a medical only status. Medical vape concentrates only too. It's so lame here. I need to move back to Cali. Lol.

Man I think my old state is about to push for this Med also.
I’m telling everyone to deny it. Don’t vote for it.
Just because it’s Med doesn’t mean it’s going to help out everyone like it should.
We need caregivers and allowing the patient to grow their own.
STR8

OldSmokie76

OldSmokie76

Man I think my old state is about to push for this Med also.
I’m telling everyone to deny it. Don’t vote for it.
Just because it’s Med doesn’t mean it’s going to help out everyone like it should.
We need caregivers and allowing the patient to grow their own.
STR8
Our first opportunity for legal was so distorted and aimed at making rich investors more wealthy. Limited growing to predetermined cultivation sites and no personal cultivation. It was a joke. Voters were well informed and shot down the proposal. Now, somehow medical concentrates are legal and medical facilities are beginning the process of establishing. Patients have to go out of state for products still though. Recreational is so far away. Since legalization began each following state is regulating and restricting in other ways that are so biased it is sick. The feds just need to change the status of cannabis and get over the fact people use it recreationally just as alcohol. Personal cultivation and possession should not be regulated and cannabis should be an industry open to anybody. Regulate and tax it just like any other product would be but don't create an industry only the wealthy can profit from.

OldSmokie76

OldSmokie76

Strawberry Cough. Sativa dominatrix. Like 6" heels on your scrotum kind of dominance. This girl turned out way more dense than the mother. Mother was under burple for half of flower. Still smoked good but the clones I ran under hps bulked up nice. Another week laying around then manicure and jars.

IMG 20180610 224221755
IMG 20180610 224135304
OldSmokie76

OldSmokie76

These is done! I'm speculating about 2.5 oz. Filling those jars before produced approx 2.5-3 oz, when full. Still haven't burned it yet, but daddy's ready for a sample. Strawberry Cough.

IMG 20180623 075338953
IMG 20180623 074130664
IMG 20180623 074520810
Top Bottom