Whats Limited Batch 45

• Thread starter morningdewd
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
morningdewd

morningdewd

got some from exotic as a freebie does anyone know about the background or grown it out ?Thanks

Bobrown14

Bobrown14

Yeah I got some of those beans about 2 years ago. Are yours current?? I sent a message to Exotic and they couldn't remember what they are. I ran them and they were pretty good, I would say some sort of Starfighter cross.They were in the middle of The Cube. Maybe these are part of that run.

I never took clones or made seeds so they are long gone but I remember the plants were easy to grow - looked like StarFighter genetics to me, and all my friends liked it.

You still have them - or did you get them recently??

morningdewd

morningdewd

Yeah I got some of those beans about 2 years ago. Are yours current?? I sent a message to Exotic and they couldn't remember what they are. I ran them and they were pretty good, I would say some sort of Starfighter cross.They were in the middle of The Cube. Maybe these are part of that run.

I never took clones or made seeds so they are long gone but I remember the plants were easy to grow - looked like StarFighter genetics to me, and all my friends liked it.

You still have them - or did you get them recently??

Bobrown14

Bobrown14

Nice... I'd give em a try! I keep a journal lemme go back and take a look and see if I kept some pics ....

Top Bottom