What's Missing?

• Thread starter PassTheJ
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Seraphine

Seraphine

I had one strain that
How would one get those things? Unclean environment? Outside soil? Can they be present in packaged soil? If I had something like that my wife would totally fuck my ass up..

They are introduced to an indoor grow from the outside. Sometimes they can hitch a ride on you if you were outside in your own garden. Always change your clothes and wash up before going into your grow room. But usually they are brought in from clones.

P

PassTheJ

I hope you’re exaggerating with “half dead”. Lol

I don’t let them wilt. Although I have before to see how far I could take them. And to see how they recover. Maybe a bit of droop on lower leaves is ok and like I said a very light pot. Close to when it only had dry soil in it before Planting. Like 25% moisture left.

Haha. Half dead = top canopy slouching and upper soil bare dry. They're stronger then most growers think.

Will be feeding them in about 4 hours @75% rec. Dose. I'll update later when I see some results

3 balls

3 balls

This is truly the elixir of the gods. It’s got what plants crave- not electrolytes - but the bear bone necessities. Seriously though this stuff is amazing. It would make those ladies shine in a matter of days
I remember diesel mentioning this stuff before. Do you use it as a flushing type thing or something you supplement as part of your routine?

Mr.jiujitsu

Mr.jiujitsu

I remember diesel mentioning this stuff before. Do you use it as a flushing type thing or something you supplement as part of your routine?

First time was a flush. Then I experimented, now I run it from last half of veg and through out flower. I used to have little issues here and there, it has solved more problems than I would have though initially. Since running it I have not had a deficiency show it’s signs (aside from end of flower which is normal)

Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
Overall, they don't look that bad and some plants have lighter colored leaves than others. I only feed weekly and after every feed (20-20-20 Jacks at 1 Tablespoon/Gallon for1 month old (half that prior to 1 month) and I always get a lighter green flush for a day or two from the explosion of new growth. In a day or two it is the same color as the older leaves, but the 1st day or two really shows the new growth. Since you said your soil was depleted, the lighter green colored leaves and the yellowing fan leaves tell me they need a dose of Nitrogen. Nothing that is an emergency, but they are hungry, In My Opinion.
Some folks water and feed constantly, which is fine if it works out well...I water daily and feed weekly. You might want to add some Nitrogen (which is what they use most during veg growth) or wood ashes (about a cup sprinkled on the top of the dirt) if you need more micronutrients. FWIW, I ALWAYS have a couple of the large lower fan leaves turn yellow and drop off...usually some of the 1st fan leaves that were grown. Once you get the hang of it, you can tell when it needs a snack over and above of their regular feeding schedule. Plants will pull nutrients out of the older fan leaves as they mature and the older leaves get less light.

Top Bottom