Whats The Best Way To Kill Spider Mites Without Burning The Leaves?

• Thread starter juggernaut
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
juggernaut

juggernaut

I am currently fighting a spider mite invasion. I've released 4 vials of predator mites and its just starting to slow them down.
So heres my situation.
I run 10 strains so i want to take 4 clones (if I can) from each mom. I want to make sure all of the clones are 100% bug free.
My options.
1. Grab more predator mites and release them on the new clones in domes?
2. Since the new clones are going to be moms and not flowered I want to kill every last mite and there eggs so I would like to use an extra strong pesticide or a good dunk formula. I could just turn the clones upside down and I could dunk them into the solution in a glass.

I use the botanics green label with no problems. The red spray bottle is great, super strong but it burns the shit out of the leaves.

My other options are buying a fogger, but what to use in it?
I will be shutting down my flower rooms and use a fogger can to spray the rooms.

Any recommendations on what to do? what to use?

Enforcer

Enforcer

Green cleaner. You just need to be sure you get it on every last bug. It only kills on contact and dissipates quickly. Which is a good thing. You just need to be thorough. I used it on my outdoor plants this summer with good results.

PhatNuggz

PhatNuggz

h2o2 spray heavily early in the day. do this for ~ 5 days to get any hatchlings. Runoff is water

juggernaut

juggernaut

I'm thinking of getting the Hudson fogger/atomizer.
Anyone have one?
Or is there anything better?
Gonna kill some bugs:)

Saint Skinny

Saint Skinny

flame thrower.... oh wait you said WITHOUT burning... Nevermind... keep it close just in case though, if nothing else a flame thrower can be VERY therapeutic hehe:woot::blackalien:

jewsh808

jewsh808

I rotate azamax, nuke em, sm-90, spinosad...some weeks will be more sm-90...some weeks more azamax etc...never want the mites to get immune to any of that stuff...especially out here in Hawaii is always a battle

jewsh808

jewsh808

I rotate azamax, nuke em, sm-90, spinosad...some weeks will be more sm-90...some weeks more azamax etc...never want the mites to get immune to any of that stuff...especially out here in Hawaii is always a battle
...and never had any lead burn issued ever...the 1 time i used Ed Rosethals Zero Tolerance I got leaf burn

Top Bottom