What's the best way to orally consume Oil or Hash ?

• Thread starter nj2theEASTBAY
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

nj2theEASTBAY

Whats goin on, just got 2 wisdom teeth pulled, and one molar, and looks like i wont be smoking for a week untill my wounds heal, I thought id be cool with it, because I couldn't smoke the week b4 surgery cuz i was in so much pain and it was fucking up my throat, but now I have time off from work and am goin completely insane.

I have a half gram of Kush oil that Tested at 77% THC
and some OG X TW X Silveertooth Fullmet

I was wondering if anyone has any good ideas on how to ingest properly. I NEED TO GET HIGHHHH !

Someone suggested taking a spoon, and a chunk of butter and using a lighter to melt the butter on the spoon, n then dropping a glob of hash oil, and continueing to heat it up, and then once it cools down a lil, just eat it up. Does this sound like it would work ?

any input is greatly appriceated

also if anyone has any input on when exactly its cool to start smoking after wisdom teeth surgery let me know.

peace and pot

GALLINA:rastadancing:

jah_hoover

jah_hoover

Honey oil will stick to your teath but ice hash are good in fairy cakes but oils are a bit tricky as they are like sum crazy sticky syrup super glue shit. I have eaten bho oil raw and my teeth got stuck together and i could taste skunk in my mouth for days lol

N

nj2theEASTBAY

lol jah, i guess i will skip using the oil, what is this fair cake you talk of, and can i make it with the full melt i have ?

N

nj2theEASTBAY

jah, i guess i will still clear of using the OIL, what are these fairy cakes u speak of / Can I make one with just a small amount of hash ?

P

PureSugar

The first time I tried eating Honey oil I had the same thing happen. It stuck to my teeth and even after brushing there were remnants on my teeth in the morning. Next time I rolled it into a ball and swallowed it like a pill. Worked perfectly!

Honey oil will stick to your teath but ice hash are good in fairy cakes but oils are a bit tricky as they are like sum crazy sticky syrup super glue shit. I have eaten bho oil raw and my teeth got stuck together and i could taste skunk in my mouth for days lol

N

nj2theEASTBAY

still waiting for better ideas on eating or cooking with hash or oil' ..........anyone ?

C

CAPO

Dude oil is good to go. Put it on a pizza, or cookie, or whatever your into at the moment. With hash you need to break it down with oil or butter so it can be absorbed by your digestive better.
The sky is the limit. Which reminds me I wonder if Chef Ra is nstill on the planet?

H

HazeVentura

Premium Member
Supporter
simply put some butter in a jar till it melts then add some of your oil.

Add 200 ml milk and make a nice hot chocolate....

B

bicycle racer

it needs to be mixed in a high fat food to be activated and most effective. what i do that tastes good and works is peanut butter i heat up a ceramic bowl in the microwave empty then once hot i put a big tablespoon of peanut butter in the bowl and then add 1/2 gram or so of bho/oil and mix completely the heat helps make the two mix quickly and fully together. it will fully mix into the peanut butter and will not stick to your teeth i eat it on bread pb and j style or with some chocolate works very well. if you use too much though your high for 18 plus hours which can be undesirable depending.

P

Pandaman

also if anyone has any input on when exactly its cool to start smoking after wisdom teeth surgery let me know.

Been through this quite a bit. You just need to wait till the blood clots around the holes made by the stitches. This is usually 16-24 hours. If you smoke to soon or even suck on a straw to drink something, the clots may "Pop" and you'll start to bleed again.

Best way to get your mouth to stop bleeding is to get a couple Tea Bags and bite down on it where the surgery was. Keep it there for 30 minutes and replace when necessary. The Tea Bags will promote blood clotting.

I'm a cigarette smoker (1.5 packs/day) and I've always smoked after this kind of thing about 3-4 hours afterwords. Just take light, slow drags so you don't "Pop the Clots".

Hope this helps... Although you're probably ready to smoke right now :).

Peace

K

kali miester

using ice kif heated up in clarified butter.
or ...using one of those little 4inch potpourii crockpots,
4oz 95% everclear and 4grms bubble kif, don't waste fullmelt. invert metal lid place on crockpot. add ice cubes
to cool lid.
evaporate in half= approx 2oz.
one or two drops under tongue.

Bricktop

Bricktop

Lot's of great information in here.
Here is something I found on another site.
These are NOT my images or my method, just something I stumbled across...
http://i690.invalid.com/albums/vv267/thewinnerofbread/Not%20My%20Images/P1010020.jpg
http://i690.invalid.com/albums/vv267/thewinnerofbread/Not%20My%20Images/P1010016.jpg
http://i690.invalid.com/albums/vv267/thewinnerofbread/Not%20My%20Images/P1010013.jpg
http://i690.invalid.com/albums/vv267/thewinnerofbread/Not%20My%20Images/P1010019.jpg
http://i690.invalid.com/albums/vv267/thewinnerofbread/Not%20My%20Images/P1010021.jpg
http://i690.invalid.com/albums/vv267/thewinnerofbread/Not%20My%20Images/P1010021_2.jpg
http://i690.invalid.com/albums/vv267/thewinnerofbread/Not%20My%20Images/P1010022.jpg

Looks simple enough! :party0045:

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
pulled teeth

i have had teeth pulled many times (4 for braces, 4 wisdom teeth, 1 molar) and i've smoked soon after every time. what you don't want is a dry socket, this happens when you suck in too hard. what you need is an erbo pipe. i have a couple and don't use them much , but for oral surgery it is king. you put your goodies in the bowl light your lighting source push a button and out comes a stream of smoke you breath in naturally. sucking in is what you wan't to avoid. eat oil, cook hash in something with fat.

mal

Graywolf

Graywolf

I make Holy Shit out of the oil, which doesn't stick to my teeth and works fast and well.

You might search it out and check out the thread.

GW

P

phillygrower

I am gonna save that post a few up, from BrickTop, and fill all of you in on hash oil chocolates. First off, i am going by memory, but i have to give props to trainofthought and d-note for those pictures and this information....
Basically, what you see is what you get. Melt some chocolate (double boiler), melt/mix some hash oil into the chocolate, remove from heat, add more chocoalte, mix until creamy...
This is one of the best ways going. You do need to heat treat your oil though to convert all of the THCa --> THC.
if there is any interest, i could make a full post with all the information for HASH OIL CHOCOLATES and my favorites, reclaim chocolates....

J

Jalisco Kid

Mix your oil with some Remy and add to your coffee. Or if you have bad habits roll up a ball the size of a dime put that and a 1/2 g of coke in some Remy and sip. Helps your teeth,pain and mood. JK

workingmandead

workingmandead

When I got my wisdoms pulled about 4 months ago I just smoked through my nose... I'm not sure if that actually is preventing any further damage or not -- but I turned out fine. ALso I was eating hash oil candies that my friend made.

After 5 or so days you should be good to go with regular smoking from what I've heard.

alexB45

alexB45

Just broke a Extra strength tylenol capsule in half and stuck 3 or 4 dabs worth in the middle, and reconnected the halves and swallowed. I usually dont have much luck with edibles so I have my doubts that I'll feel anything at all, but soon enough I'll know if this works.

Latest posts

Top Bottom