What's The Difference Between The Nute Pack, Root Pack, And Foliar Pack??

• Thread starter Tank333
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
lilzayne

lilzayne

Hey Cap, I've been using all three of your products and couldn't be more pleased with the results. I've been using with plain distilled water as I don't brew my own tea. I was wondering if it's possible to use both the root pack and foliar pack together with distilled water (i.e. 1 tsp Root pack and 1 tsp foliar per liter, or .5 tsp root pack and .5 tsp foliar pack per liter)?
Also, I was wondering if it would be ok or recommended to mix the root or foliar pack with Pure Blend Tea (not ACT)?
Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

-Lil Zayne

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Hey Cap, I've been using all three of your products and couldn't be more pleased with the results. I've been using with plain distilled water as I don't brew my own tea. I was wondering if it's possible to use both the root pack and foliar pack together with distilled water (i.e. 1 tsp Root pack and 1 tsp foliar per liter, or .5 tsp root pack and .5 tsp foliar pack per liter)?
Also, I was wondering if it would be ok or recommended to mix the root or foliar pack with Pure Blend Tea (not ACT)?
Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

-Lil Zayne

You can mix them together for sure. I am not sure about pure blend tea. What is that?

lilzayne

lilzayne

Ok, rad. I recently had a root aphid infestation and had to scrap everything down to small clones of my moms. They got the imid treatment but I would like to follow up with both your root and foliar pack. I was using foliar only as a foliar and not as a dunk/soak... maybe if i had they would have been kept at bay.
The Pure Blend Tea is Botanicares version of compost tea that just comes in a plain nutrient bottle and is to just be diluted. It's basically just a plain nutrient. I dilute 1 tsp per liter usually. So I guess my question is whether I could mix the bennies either before or after I dilute the tea?... Thinking about giving it a test, if I do I will definitely report back here with the results.

-Lil Zaye

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
I would do it after just to be safe.

G

GodJirra

Hi CAP!

I mixed my foliar pack with 1 Gal of water which im not 100% sure was dechlo as i forgot how long it sat out prior (d'oh!) in the water was my normal 2 tablespoons of unsulf black strap molasses. Given that i wasnt sure of the water and im assuming chlo water kills bacteria and micros thus making it moot, is it ok to get water that i know has no chlo in it as its sat in my dark area (the one without bugs) for at least a week with no cap, undisturbed and no bugs in the water with the normal amount of foliar pack.

Just didnt want to over do it, but i dont actually soak the soil / sand, only the drip off from the misting really even wets the soil so most the time its dry anywho until a real watering.

Thanks and sorry about my jumbled english, so sleep at the moment.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
@GodJirra you may let the tap water sit out for a day and it will be fine.

Black Lab

Black Lab

I have scoped many a batch of bennies that have been brewed this way. The small amount of chloramines in most tap water sources do not have a significant impact as far as I can see.
That's really good news. I've been adding about 2-300 mg of vitamin C to chloramine water to break the chlorine-ammonia bond. I don't imagine a small amount of vitamin C would harm bennies. What do you think?

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
That's really good news. I've been adding about 2-300 mg of vitamin C to chloramine water to break the chlorine-ammonia bond. I don't imagine a small amount of vitamin C would harm bennies. What do you think?

I don't think so.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Great stuff Cap you should really win some sort of Award for your product's

If you want to give me one I will happily accept! I was super stoked today my dad gave some to his neighbor who has had a community vegetable garden for 4 years and every year it just sucks. This year she has been hitting it with the bennies every week and my dad called me to say that the community garden is looking unbelievable. Everything is in beast mode and the neighbor can't believe it.

That't the best award I could ever get right there.

Gnome Grown

Gnome Grown

After seeing Waaynes pics in the Divine test thread, I have decided to buys some Caps bennies.

but my issue is, say yellowing fan leaves in flower for example. What would the pro's do when using teas?

I have always heard chemical nutes kill microbes, but then i see the contrary here and there. I am also brewing my own basic teas per the microbe man and microbeorganics.com

what supplements and nutes should i use along with it? I want to do exactly what waayne does haha

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
@Gnome Grown . Just add the root and foliar pack to you compost tea at 1 Tablespoon per gallon of each one.

lilzayne

lilzayne

Hey Cap, is it okay to use your bennies in conjunction with spinosad, or should you wait a week between applications like you would neem? Any feedback would be appreciated!

Gnome Grown

Gnome Grown

@lilzayne his foliar pack has the equivolent of spinosad in it, and then some.

I would foliar spray the foliar spray at 100% strength or 50 if you want to be extra safe- either way youre fine. skip the spinosad unless you see signs a week from now

FuturePharma

FuturePharma

Love your Business model Cap, Best: Product, info, service, word of mouth, discount (here) etc... Starting to use your Foliar Pak for early stage Russett Mites in 3rd week of Flower (inside, greenhouse and outside). Do you recommend a wash first and if so what and how?

Also, what is the function of the worm casting in the tea recipe? I will water tea in and fog (till week 5).

Also your forum is awesome but anything other than your brand name did not come up till after a week of intensive research. However, once I was looking, a Roots Organic Organic owned store even recommended your foliar over theirs but their root pack over yours. Going back there to exchange Mighty Wash for one of the 2 after I see your thoughts.

Thanks for helping my initiation Cap!

Top Bottom