what's the difference.

• Thread starter Nesta B
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

Nesta B

What's the difference between Chemdog and chemdog? Are they two different clones?

N

Nesta B

That's interesting. I thought it was an east coast west coast thing. East being chemdog, and west being Chemdog. Lol

soserthc1

soserthc1

also GHS has a strain called straight chem dog not chem dawg and motiv covered you on the name part ......ps you don't wanna grow the green house seeds chem dog trust me

mr roboto

mr roboto

Pretty sure you are referring to the same strand.
my question is .....referring to the word "strain" as "strand" is it a locality thing? The reason I bring this up is that on the show Weed Country a guy on the show said "strand" instead of what I usually hear "strain" just wondering

drewski85

drewski85

also GHS has a strain called straight chem dog not chem dawg and motiv covered you on the name part ......ps you don't wanna grow the green house seeds chem dog trust me
I ordered ghs chemdog and have yet to germ them.idk why I even ordered them honestly.they claim it's a og/sour d hybrid.i will give them a shot next outdoor season.although I haven't heard anything good about them:(Have u grown them personally soserthc1?

soserthc1

soserthc1

I ordered ghs chemdog and have yet to germ them.idk why I even ordered them honestly.they claim it's a og/sour d hybrid.i will give them a shot next outdoor season.although I haven't heard anything good about them:(Have u grown them personally soserthc1?
yep - i have had a pack since i was a newbie GHS buyer and grew 1 outback this year - all i can say is blah...... but u never know mine didn't really get as much sun as they should of as i grew it vertical to the ground but not something i would ever pop again - its safe to say that disk will sit in my seed stash for a long time ....

drewski85

drewski85

yep - i have had a pack since i was a newbie GHS buyer and grew 1 outback this year - all i can say is blah...... but u never know mine didn't really get as much sun as they should of as i grew it vertical to the ground but not something i would ever pop again - its safe to say that disk will sit in my seed stash for a long time ....
I gotcha.i really ordered em bc they we're giving away free w.w beans.also ordered kings kush.u ever run them?figured I'd give em a shot either way.ive been lookin for tru chem genes and every1 says topdawg is the way 2 go but I read jj is takin a break

soserthc1

soserthc1

I gotcha.i really ordered em bc they we're giving away free w.w beans.also ordered kings kush.u ever run them?figured I'd give em a shot either way.ive been lookin for tru chem genes and every1 says topdawg is the way 2 go but I read jj is takin a break
Can i give you a word of advice before you make more mistakes that I have in the past , 1 st there are 25 different companies with white widow beans that should scare you as there just capitalizing on people that are not real familiar with real genetic's - granted there is keepers to be found in some and i stress some fem beans but your odds really dip down - focus on reg beans even if you can't keep males - sex them in cups and toss the males and you will greatly increase your odds of special plants and if considering equipment updates buy the best esp if you plan on doing this long term as most new growers tend to go cheap buy into the freebie seeds which u will get even when buying regs and end up with a bunch of seeds they will never use and outdated old equipment that you will have a hard time even selling on ebay for 1/2 price - save get the best - in long term you will be better off .... and the only fem beans i have grown the were worth keeping were lemon skunk , a tangerine dream plant and a slh all of which are gone now but i want that lemon skunk back 49 days finished everytime sticky lemon goodness and stayed sticky no matter how long you cured it .... There are several good breeders here and alot new more signing up @bog seeds @shantibaba @med man and the one's already here are also throw fire actually there is not a breeder here now who seeds would make a nice addition to anyone's collection ....

best of luck

drewski85

drewski85

Can i give you a word of advice before you make more mistakes that I have in the past , 1 st there are 25 different companies with white widow beans that should scare you as there just capitalizing on people that are not real familiar with real genetic's - granted there is keepers to be found in some and i stress some fem beans but your odds really dip down - focus on reg beans even if you can't keep males - sex them in cups and toss the males and you will greatly increase your odds of special plants and if considering equipment updates buy the best esp if you plan on doing this long term as most new growers tend to go cheap buy into the freebie seeds which u will get even when buying regs and end up with a bunch of seeds they will never use and outdated old equipment that you will have a hard time even selling on ebay for 1/2 price - save get the best - in long term you will be better off .... and the only fem beans i have grown the were worth keeping were lemon skunk , a tangerine dream plant and a slh all of which are gone now but i want that lemon skunk back 49 days finished everytime sticky lemon goodness and stayed sticky no matter how long you cured it .... There are several good breeders here and alot new more signing up @bog seeds @shantibaba @med man and the one's already here are also throw fire actually there is not a breeder here now who seeds would make a nice addition to anyone's collection ....

best of luck
Yea man,I should of thought that order thru better.i prefer reg beans.i don't like the concept of plants being treated with chemicals and i always keep a male or two
]

JohnWayne

JohnWayne

ChemDog and Chemdog..Much like Black Widow and White Widow? We know them breeders come up with different names for the same strain to differentiate from the competition. It is a marketing hullabaloo thing. :)

Tnelz

Tnelz

What's up bro. Not something I plan on growing anytime soon however I do have like three of those. Also have the humboldt version. What's wrong with greenhouses?

E

Elsydro

Chemdog is the breeder. Chemdog (91, D,3,4, etc) are the cuts.
Does anyone know the difference between Chemdog D and Chemdog #4? As for the difference between Chemdog and Chemdog, according to Chemdog the one who found the seed, it’s dog not dawg, so it you see Chemdog it’s not the original Breeder, I can tell you that for sure, he was interviewed on the Adam Dunn show and he named the bud after Dog bud, aand they were also calling it chem, so hence Chemdog!
Peace

E

Elsydro

Why? I love this strain?

theriddler

theriddler

Does anyone know the difference between Chemdog D and Chemdog #4? As for the difference between Chemdog and Chemdog, according to Chemdog the one who found the seed, it’s dog not dawg, so it you see Chemdog it’s not the original Breeder, I can tell you that for sure, he was interviewed on the Adam Dunn show and he named the bud after Dog bud, aand they were also calling it chem, so hence Chemdog!
Peace
Different crosses is what. Chemdog D is Sour Diesel x OGK —ChemDieselOG and Chemdog #4 is probably a original seed. The originals where not that good. The work after was much better and some replaced the original cuts.

Top Bottom