Whats The Diffrence Between Gsc Forum Cut And Thin Mint?

• Thread starter vangs
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
vangs

vangs

thug pug seeds are on point.

good stuff coming out of Gage green's cookie/breath lines too - lots of cookie influence in some of those phenos
which strains are you referring to exactly from gage green? its hard to find any of their breath/ cookie strains that arnt sold out.

SimplyCmplex

SimplyCmplex

well man on the east coast its all shitty... i got clones from cloneguys and it was the worst. i got 40 clones, 6 strains and in the end for some reason there was 10 diffrent strains. they didnt even give me what i asked for. they prolly ran out and decided to throw in whatever and the cuts sucked ass... all i have is a high octane og cut that tests around 27% and a gg cut that tests over 30% but thats not enough. i have a second flower room and i was told to bring in some new strains. preferably a gsc cut, so here i am.. a really good gsc cut is worth the flight over and the drive back man.. markets diffrent everywhere, people offering me 35-38 for a lb of top notch gsc which is more of a demand than og so i dont mind taking a trip to the west. Cant i buy verified cookie cuts from a dispensary out west? i heard alot of clubs or dispensarys offer cuts... i was even thinking of going to archive in portland and try to nab a do-si-dos cut.

I understand where you're coming from. I don't know what your flower space is or how long you plan on vegging, but looking to get a lb from gsc is either gonna take lots of girls or long veg time or both. I have yet to see a "gsc" being a big yielder, and it's internode spacing is ridiculously bad.

There's plenty of strains in seed form that has some "gsc" lineage with the same or better quality and definitely better growth and internode spacing...with the decreased chance of hermie. Which that right there is my biggest issue with gsc.

Trust we can help you get what you're looking for in seedform. Plenty of good choices already been mentioned. Don't over analyze this bro.

vangs

vangs

I understand where you're coming from. I don't know what your flower space is or how long you plan on vegging, but looking to get a lb from gsc is either gonna take lots of girls or long veg time or both. I have yet to see a "gsc" being a big yielder, and it's internode spacing is ridiculously bad.

There's plenty of strains in seed form that has some "gsc" lineage with the same or better quality and definitely better growth and internode spacing...with the decreased chance of hermie. Which that right there is my biggest issue with gsc.

Trust we can help you get what you're looking for in seedform. Plenty of good choices already been mentioned. Don't over analyze this bro.
i no gsc dont yield high, im not looking to get a lb from a plant. im just stating that in my area, i can get 33 for og and 35-38 for cookies so its worth giving a shot... and ontop of that, alot of people are asking for some kind of cookie bud, so i kind of have to do cookie in the new room i got set up.. so if i had to stick to seeds and clones were out of the picture, im leaning with either dvg grandpas breath f2 or foul mouth, or thugpug genetics thug breath or pug breath or on the gage green group website they offer breeders stash or heirloom stash, on the heirloom i was thinking either mendobreath or greatfull breath but those are both sold out then i found breathwork 1 and 2 but sold out as welll.. so the only thing left on the site is a strain from the breeders stash its gg4x greatfull breath no name yet...

nocollins2k

nocollins2k

i no gsc dont yield high, im not looking to get a lb from a plant. im just stating that in my area, i can get 33 for og and 35-38 for cookies so its worth giving a shot... and ontop of that, alot of people are asking for some kind of cookie bud, so i kind of have to do cookie in the new room i got set up.. so if i had to stick to seeds and clones were out of the picture, im leaning with either dvg grandpas breath f2 or foul mouth, or thugpug genetics thug breath or pug breath or on the gage green group website they offer breeders stash or heirloom stash, on the heirloom i was thinking either mendobreath or greatfull breath but those are both sold out then i found breathwork 1 and 2 but sold out as welll.. so the only thing left on the site is a strain from the breeders stash its gg4x greatfull breath no name yet...

How long have you been "growing" how come you don't have connections to the community"..

The real questions is how will your customers know what is dominating.

Better yet, How will you even know the if you have not grown it out or know anyone with "clones" in the east coast. Pretty Large place and many people with it. Best bet research the companies after all you want top dollar.

And btw, if you where lucky to get anything Archive in the cookie crosses that would be the way to go or even cult classic .. "Tony Clifton or Cemment Shoes, Animal Valley..

BayExc is another good company
Gage Green.

vangs

vangs

I just bought two packs thinking I should go deep with the sweeties and those damn white Tahoe cookies are bananas I wonder what face off added
did you get the sweeties from archive? i ended up getting pugs breath, wounded warriors breath and a few dungeon vault genetics

zeke

zeke

well man on the east coast its all shitty... i got clones from cloneguys and it was the worst. i got 40 clones, 6 strains and in the end for some reason there was 10 diffrent strains. they didnt even give me what i asked for. they prolly ran out and decided to throw in whatever and the cuts sucked ass... all i have is a high octane og cut that tests around 27% and a gg cut that tests over 30% but thats not enough. i have a second flower room and i was told to bring in some new strains. preferably a gsc cut, so here i am.. a really good gsc cut is worth the flight over and the drive back man.. markets diffrent everywhere, people offering me 35-38 for a lb of top notch gsc which is more of a demand than og so i dont mind taking a trip to the west. Cant i buy verified cookie cuts from a dispensary out west? i heard alot of clubs or dispensarys offer cuts... i was even thinking of going to archive in portland and try to nab a do-si-dos cut.

The Archive shop in Portland sells cuts of dosido,white Tahoe cookies and gsc forum. They also were slinging sour d, gg4 and rude out cuts. I'd suggest calling for availability before you fly out. They sell fast. It took me three different trips to get them all but I'm only an hour away. If you are feeling froggy, I'd also suggest a trip to LA. Get yer self a $50 Cali medical rec and go to Buds and Roses. TK cuts etc. They also have good flower and frenchy cannoli hash. Have fun.

firemanelaflare

firemanelaflare

did you get the sweeties from archive? i ended up getting pugs breath, wounded warriors breath and a few dungeon vault genetics
Yup how do u feel about dungeons vault ?? I'm looking at in house to I'm just scared of pollen chuckers

firemanelaflare

firemanelaflare

Yup how do u feel about dungeons vault ?? I'm looking at in house to I'm just scared of pollen chuckers
Not calling them that but I see crosses with dosidos and that shit is kinda new so how did they have time to test the gear

S

SHIRDABZALOT

Dungeon vault genetics is on point. I have pulled several winners from his gear. He used to be called grand daddy purp genetics. I can tell you that the purple champagne has bangers in the packs. Grandpa's breath too. I have most of his old gear backed up in seed form for the future.

B

BlazeKitchen

Forum cut. Full off pepper notes from high levels of b-caryoflenne
Cookiesxkushbarefarm

H

hawkman

a fourm cut of a strain is? (ref: Thin mint x thin mint (forum cut)) a clone from a clone ?

T.chef

T.chef

I have verified cookie cuts dm me

Top Bottom