Whats the dosage for Eagle 20ew?

• Thread starter forknowledge
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
NFT

NFT

Your a dumbass applying that. Aact or just get new clones

Can you explain your reasoning please sir ?

systhane contains myclobutanil just the same as eagle 20 or systhane 20ew

eagle 20 or systhane 20 are concentrated products that are designed for large scale agriculture, they are expensive too
one bottle would last plenty of growers several lifetimes
seems like overkill to me, or lack of knowledge of a suitable product for the "indoor grower" or smaller scale grower

systhane fungus fighter cost about £5 contains the same ingredient as eagle and is already in a more suitable concentration

We Solidarity

We Solidarity

Eagle 20 is a commercial pesticide...you and your clone have no reason to be in possession of it. What do you plan on doing with a pint or more of concentrated fungicide once you're done with it? Are you actually planning on using myclobutanil in a residential space? This product was made for professionals, the potential of you harming yourself, your neighbors, and your environment are incredibly high with improper use.

NFT

NFT

Eagle 20 is a commercial pesticide...you and your clone have no reason to be in possession of it. What do you plan on doing with a pint or more of concentrated fungicide once you're done with it? Are you actually planning on using myclobutanil in a residential space? This product was made for professionals, the potential of you harming yourself, your neighbors, and your environment are incredibly high with improper use.

Systhane fungus figher can be bought at any garden store, folk can spray it on their edible fruits
its designed for the home hobbyist grower that is why it only cost £5 and can be bought by the public
at regular stores

eagle 20 last time i looked is about £70 its for people with big farms and white lab coats and such
i would not use it , i do not have a farm or a lab coat

Last edited:
NFT

NFT

perhaps a picture demonstration would better explain the situation

using eagle 20ew, is like using one of these
iu

to obtain the good part inside one of these

iu

It will work but their are more appropriate tools for the job :)

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
The dispensary livwell in Colorado isbeing sued by two patients for using eagle 20, I don't know the details but I would assume they had product tested that came back dirty. I hope they win.
On another note I have used eagle 20 in my basement before without a lab coat lol and I Am ok .:)
Keep environment in check, plants healthy and its will be really hard for the pm to get Agrippa on the girls. I really like green clean which is alcohol oil and soap basically but works really well..

We Solidarity

We Solidarity

The dispensary livwell in Colorado isbeing sued by two patients for using eagle 20, I don't know the details but I would assume they had product tested that came back dirty. I hope they win.
On another note I have used eagle 20 in my basement before without a lab coat lol and I Am ok .:)
Keep environment in check, plants healthy and its will be really hard for the pm to get Agrippa on the girls. I really like green clean which is alcohol oil and soap basically but works really well..

I was right about to post about that, that group has already run into trouble with eagle20 in the past, this lawsuit probably won't bid well for them.

Top Bottom