What's The Fastest Way To Compare Strain Prices?

• Thread starter toddjacobs
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
toddjacobs

toddjacobs

Hi guys, Is there a way I can speed up up comparing prices from different suppliers?

toddjacobs

toddjacobs

i dont think so.whats the deal,you picking strains on price alone ?
yes something like that. There's like tons of seedbanks out there and I'm pretty new to this, I just want to know if there's a way I can compare them prices.

sixstring

sixstring

bodhi and csi humbolt for 100 a pack is a very good value,as well as bog for 60 bucks.
you kinda gotta know what you want to grow though,its not like comparing shoes or cars. but i dont see any price tool to campare them at all. im talking about the seed store here though,not all vendors.

toddjacobs

toddjacobs

bodhi and csi humbolt for 100 a pack is a very good value,as well as bog for 60 bucks.
you kinda gotta know what you want to grow though,its not like comparing shoes or cars. but i dont see any price tool to campare them at all. im talking about the seed store here though,not all vendors.

I was thinking of starting out from a small one yet. Maybe regular seeds. I saw the listings. Thanks by the way. I'll just have to compare it manually I guess.

BudBogart

BudBogart

I was thinking of starting out from a small one yet. Maybe regular seeds. I saw the listings. Thanks by the way. I'll just have to compare it manually I guess.
find a well known seed bank and choose seeds that will grow well where you live. That is where your value will come from. A female seed will cost 2X what a regular seed costs, but since it’s guaranteed female you only need to start with half the number of regular seeds which will contain males, so makes the price even out.
The price of the seed is very small compared to the value of a plant with 2 pounds of bud.
You can save tons of money by keeping your ferts and nutes reasonable. Small bags of fish meal, bone meal and kelp would provide excellent feed for plants. No need for specialized, expensive ferts.

toddjacobs

toddjacobs

find a well known seed bank and choose seeds that will grow well where you live. That is where your value will come from. A female seed will cost 2X what a regular seed costs, but since it’s guaranteed female you only need to start with half the number of regular seeds which will contain males, so makes the price even out.
The price of the seed is very small compared to the value of a plant with 2 pounds of bud.
You can save tons of money by keeping your ferts and nutes reasonable. Small bags of fish meal, bone meal and kelp would provide excellent feed for plants. No need for specialized, expensive ferts.

thanks man. I did find several well known seedbanks and just reading their reviews. I also stumbled the site who compares prices for their strains but they only have like few suppliers. It work pretty well for me, I'm just now deciding on who to purchase from. Thanks for your advice.

Latest posts

Top Bottom