Whats the haps in MT

• Thread starter NoJuice88
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
NoJuice88

NoJuice88

Montana forum is looking weak.

Any news?

Who's getting ready to do it big outdoors this season?

Lets see some activity.

W

Winchester

Yeah iv'e been wondering why everyone is so quite up in thee Big Sky Country

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

the feds have pretty much wrecked shop out there, not too many people left and definitely not like it was the last two previous years.

N

Nadroj

Alive and kicking it but the Feds have raped us a new one... and we now have less than 15k patients... half of what we had last year during this time... (30K+ at one point)
http://i.invalid.com/K2rJI.jpg

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Why did the feds focus on MT in that fashion?

outwest

K

kolah

I thought Montana-folk had some freedom fighters up there. Maybe it's best to stay underground. I liked their idea about making thier own guns and keeping it in-state...which was a total "fuck you" to the feds.
I never heard anything more about it though.

green punk

green punk

I thought Montana-folk had some freedom fighters up there. Maybe it's best to stay underground. I liked their idea about making thier own guns and keeping it in-state...which was a total "fuck you" to the feds.
I never heard anything more about it though.

Not sure what is going on with the Feds and MT gun manufacturing law. But, I am aware that gun and ammo manufacturers are becoming some of the largest employers in the region.

Budzillah

Budzillah

Thats what happens when you have a bunch of lazy stoners (patients) sit on their ass's doing nothing about their rights. Everybody was trying to be the Wal-Mart of weed there. When I moved there it was going for 3,600 - 4000 a p. When I left it was down to 2600 a p. Thanks to Cali and the MT green houses. They got what they deserve! Living there was the most miserable two yrs of my life.

NoJuice88

NoJuice88

Thats what happens when you have a bunch of lazy stoners (patients) sit on their ass's doing nothing about their rights. Everybody was trying to be the Wal-Mart of weed there. When I moved there it was going for 3,600 - 4000 a p. When I left it was down to 2600 a p. Thanks to Cali and the MT green houses. They got what they deserve! Living there was the most miserable two yrs of my life.

never heard anyone say MT was miserable

The way I see it when meds dropped from 4000 to 2600 that was a good thing

Budzillah

Budzillah

^^^There is a first for everything. The Big Sky NO HIGH bud there. Good if your a consumer! Bad if your a grower trying to make a living. Hows the 2600 a p working for MT now? Lmfao!

Budzillah

Budzillah

I am not saying all but MOST of Montana is full of inbred wanna be growers. Your state got what it deserved! No respect there among growers in Billings. Too think I thought the grass was greener there! I warned all the disrespectful bastards there that I would let the west coast know what you inbreds are about. Felt like I was stuck in the 80' s there. Dont get me wrong...the 80's were great but it is time to move on.

sky high

sky high

Wow. Harsh toke.

You move to someone else's state and impact the scene negatively with your presence ( there is only so much pie to go around) and then badmouth THEM?

It's no wonder things are fucked. It's just too easy all the way around for some folks. Way to easy.

green punk

green punk

Im really trying to figure out what is up your ass dude. You decide to suddenly troll the MT forum with negative comments obviously trying to provoke some thing, What happened to start this? Grow up dude. Seriously.

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

Montana is great....the people, the land, the HERB. Budzillah you happened to be in the worst part of the state, a really small city to be basing a judgement of the entire state upon, it would be equivalent of judging Washington based off of Spokane, or Cali off of Sacramento. Just not fair, and yeah I guess I got a little upset by your comments too. I guarantee some of the best herb is up there, I have been all over the earth, minus a few third world countries and if you know the right people then you will know what I am talking about, let me see if I can shoot off a quick list of the dank that I had last time I was there: Silvertip, Bozeman kUsh, jack h(the best jack I have ever smoked), og, sour d, chocolope (again the best version of chocolope that I have seen), blue dream, vicsfruit.......shit all stuff I got over a week trip back home. Sorry you did not have the best time there, but maybe its time to keep the negative opinions to yourself, not really doing anyone any good, you know!

Budzillah

Budzillah

Thats true that I shouldnt judge the state by one city. I met several ppl there from many cities in MT. I was working with a few bigger caregivers there. Almost all the ppl that I met there sucked! They were ppl like green punk. I have tried most of your strains listed. The silvertip was just a fancy purple weed with a weak high. Blue dream is a good one. I have that one in my room as we speak. Lets face it tour state sucks. Claiming to have bad ass strains when those strains came from the west coast. Due to censorship on the farm you wont have to worry about me on here for long. I think green punk is sucking the moderators dick!

Budzillah

Budzillah

BTW Blue Dream came from Cali! Things are GREAT in WA and on the west coast! LMFAO

Top Bottom