Whats the haps in MT

• Thread starter NoJuice88
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
Thats what happens when you have a bunch of lazy stoners (patients) sit on their ass's doing nothing about their rights. Everybody was trying to be the Wal-Mart of weed there. When I moved there it was going for 3,600 - 4000 a p. When I left it was down to 2600 a p. Thanks to Cali and the MT green houses. They got what they deserve! Living there was the most miserable two yrs of my life.

^^^There is a first for everything. The Big Sky NO HIGH bud there. Good if your a consumer! Bad if your a grower trying to make a living. Hows the 2600 a p working for MT now? Lmfao!

Aren't you the same cat spitting crap like greedy caregivers made this happen...wow you were one of the assholes that tried to keep the prices jacked huh...since you were supplying apparently the bigger greedy Wal-Mart type caregivers. Let's face it folks.... The problem in Montana is it is the 5th largest state in the union with still under a million people in the ENTIRE STATE. No jobs etc...thats why you couldn't get the greedy price you wanted. That is why the feds made an example of Montana...not enuff population to put up a good fight...we have less in the state than most peeps in the med scene have in their neighborhood... ha ha! The reason the scene crashed here is b'cuzz of the influx of people LIKE YOU moving into the scene to try to make a living...then bouncing at the first sign of trouble...things like this leave us powerless when people up and move and then bad talk. I have not been on in a while but it sounds to me as you were part of the problem you speak of...DIRECTLY. Just reading some of your posts in MT you sure talk circles too.....

All I can say is there are always growers on both sides of the spectrum...met a lot of good growers and met a lot of bad. Somebody with a attitude like yours...probably deserved to only meet the poor growers. Maybe your bud wasn't up to par and that is the real reason you couldn't drop for what you wanted...

N

Nadroj

^ agreed! The growers i have met all grow good herb but some can have an attitude... the ones that are from here and stay here are the ones you should be doing business with! Even my old connect had just recently moved to Montana from Missouri a couple years prior to me meeting him... he has lived in Bozeman his entire residency so of course after we broke apart due to the greediness of his own self he reiterated to me over and over that Billings weeds sux! I completely agree with this... but there is A LOT of good herb to be found in Billings. It's people that dont know anything about Montana that come here and ruin what we have been doing for years before all the mmj shit popped up... Everyone knows the original cut of Chem Dawg came from a green thumb grower in Montana :)

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

^ Everyone knows the original cut of Chem Dawg came from a green thumb grower in Montana :)

That is not true, I don't think. What it is I believe is that the parent to Chem dog came from Jamaican Rastas that used to be in Billings throughout the 80's and had a strain they simply called "skunk" in town and sold it for 25$ and 1/8th for many moons. They also had greenhouses/wharehouses all the way to colorado and were known to run a strain called "pbud" as well. The rastas were busted in the early 90's and that was the last time the skunk was around. The sour diesel, true sour d, is the closest thing on the market to their skunk. Hard to prove if the skunk or not is related since many of the rastas are still in prison or just gone to my knowledge. Anyway, this is a theory of mine. As far as chemdog he is from the east coast I believe.

N

Nadroj

Ive read many places that the original cut was found in MT/CO...

It's all rumors though so who the fuck knows... it's everywhere now and danker than ever haha. One of the fueliest strains fo sho.

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

Yeah the article basically verifies what I am saying......the parent was grown in Billings and Co Springs for many moons before the mountain bikers got a hold of a connect for the herb and then sold chemdog his herb which he found some seeds in. So in a way you can say chemdog started in MT, but really it was the true parent that was being grown, I used to smell it so much that for years all I could describe it as was road kill skunk, man it was better than the chemdog though. Also Chemdog #4 was around in the Red Lodge area as "twice as spice". It was also a s1 from the original skunk and is spot on with the c4, I am growing c4 right now and it is truly amazing smoke....excepts for the fact that it dries GOLD!

N

Nadroj

That's some truly amazing shit right there... i had no idea Red Lodge was known for killer herb... My father (who is completely against cannabis but approves of it for medicinal uses for serious issues) went to a ladies grow op in RL and told me i would have loved it... im sure i would have loved to see what strains she was growing. Im sure she had some chem up in there... I definitely want to score some herb from RL when im snowboarding sometime... I love my mountain shred seshes... Grizzly Peak and Cole Creek all day, fuck the terrain park ;)

Latest posts

Top Bottom