What's The Story With The Reeferman?

• Thread starter SmokyPockets
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Reeferman

Reeferman

That is great I have the original love potion clone alive and well it's over 15' tall outside
Nothing like the Lemon goodness of love potion.
I have bred a full auto version of love potion using a old school rudderalis skunk that dates back to Neville work with rudder .
It maintains the flavour of love potion totally the flowers look and smell the same it takes 65 -72 days germination to harvest lab tests between 12-16% percent thc .
The rudder skunk makes much larger plants than low Ryder average tied outside is about 3 oz per plant .
They stay under 4' tall .
We have also developed other new auto version of our strains .
Our motivation was for extracting initially however the quality of the flowers shocked us .
We have bred a really fast super resinous hybrid it's not named yet it's a blueberry x Egytian hash plant x rudder skunk
Finished in 50-58 days from germination to harvest just caked in trichomes smells like the finest blueberry hybrid sweet berry
We are averaging 16-17% return on Bho and shatter is apple juice Colour.
These plants are bullet proof easy to grow are single pole plants that can be planted really close together.
I will post some pics soon I get my computer back in a few hours so I don't have to try to do everything on my phone

Reeferman

Reeferman

Hi here are some recently harvested Auto lines beginning with Auto lemon thai , Auto China White , the Egypt Blue Auto , indica giganticus followed by a dry giganticus bud followed by a Indica ginganticus grown under LED indoors not seeded all pictures except the last are seeded plants grown outdoors .
IMG 0764
IMG 0768
IMG 0769
IMG 0770
IMG 0771
IMG 0780
IMG 0710
IMGP7046

Reeferman

Reeferman

Here are two Auto love potion f-5's I really don't have many of these made yet , grew many of the f-4 's out and selected the very best .
We have also been working with the Egyptian landrace we found a semi a very fast pole pheno in the seeds collected in Dahab in in 05/06 .
Its very fast drought and mould resistant strain , we have another strain we call early love a new incarnation of the early release using the Egyptian .
They begin flowering in Mid july like we isolated and bred the fast pheno by selected males that flowered quickest .
Once we identified the fact that the Egyptian passed on this early flowering trait in hybrids we did a large germination of our Nepalese and utilized the males that we often culled under the impression they would pass on poor quality .
We were wrong in the hash plants themselves we found we were able to fix the early flowering trait simply by inbreeding the males and females that were fastest .
When these fast flowering plants were used in f-1 hybrids we found that in a majority of hybrids we got a massive pole that yields very well and can be planted very close together .
Idea field production plants that all finish very early from late Aug to Mid Sept .
I will be sending in seeds of all my photo breeding sadly Logic does not want my Auto seeds at the farm
I will take a bunch more pictures if there is interest .
The early Love again smells and tastes 100% like Love potion #1 is caked in Crystal etc .
We were able to Market Indica Gingantus at indoor prices .
Reef
IMG 0793
IMG 0795
IMG 0793
IMG 0795
IMG 0793
IMG 0795

Last edited:
str8smokn

str8smokn

@Reeferman there is a auto flower threads here under the Grow Diaries forums. As I said i am interested in seeing and hearing more about them and I'm sure there's others too.start a thread for them under ...../Auto Flowers /.....
STR8

MushinNoShin

MushinNoShin

i dont know much other than the bombings in the 90's(that were sent to him/white supremacist shit)..the fact he has a decent genetic list...or had i should say...i thought he was working for big pharma or something, no? i had heard him say (within the last 2 years) that he dislikes a lot of the strains he makes, but is contracted to do so, so he has no choice...sounds like he has/was working for someone else...always sucks when working for someone else, not much freedom

no idea if he is still a white supremacist or if he changed his ways...but i know i could never support a kkk sympathizer or a member either..i mean the damn fool was from BS and travelled all the way to idaho for a white supremacist meeting...thats pretty hardcore if you ask me..that was in the 90's, like i said i dont know where his mind is today...

he is a member at icmag forums, under the name charles-scott, his real name
Jesus... And I thought we (U.S.) were the only ones with dumb assholes like that. I guess ignorance knows no prejudice, lmao!

I was eying his Fire OG S1's, but I'll pass on that bullshit. Thanks for the heads-up!

If any of you are thinking about giving this dude your addy off of his site or recieving anything coming from this dude (who's probably on some sort of watchlist)... "Good fucking luck to ya!" Is all I have to say. Lmfao!

MushinNoShin

MushinNoShin

Hi farmers
All these questions have been answered in high times magazine and others .
I grew up in the extreme right bottom line in that video I was 21-22 years old .
I have kids that old now I have lived all over the world and been breeding cannabis for decades .
I have friends of every culture , I never told the poster anything about making f2 of my seeds only that many of the seeds left in Europe were rejects and non viable .
I encourage people to breed read my 2015 breed thread on ic I have been teaching others about Sts since overgrow .
I have raised 4 children who if not for that old news clip would have no idea of my history nor do they know my family .
This type of misinformed mob attack is the same type of ignorant intolerant crap I was raised with .
I have literally grown hundreds of thousands of plants from Mexico to the Middle East my children went to boarding school in Amritsar north India .
That was another life I have done nothing but demonstrate tollerance
And do my best to breed great genetics .
I have been to hell and back in my divotion to the plant call me whatever you want personally but give the racist thing a serious rest please that is like calling someone who has been cured of lepersy a lepper .
Kind regards
Charles
Okay, I didn't read this before I made that last post, but still; $100 for 5 beans? Dafuq?!? Lol

Edit: I have just read the entire thread and don't really know enough to form a valid opinion. Disregard last post.

Last edited:
Bulldog11

Bulldog11

Reeferman sounds like a bad guy, and has personally screwed me in the past with a very callous attitude. I would never buy any seeds from him, or breed with any of this stock. Bad Karma all the way around, IMO. No idea why the canna community is allowing somebody that vows to white supremacy in the mix. Has he even denounced those actions yet? And mean it?

Just look at some of the pics in this thread. Spotting of leafs. Throwing single leafs. Use pesticides much? No ethics, and seems to not be able to grow healthy plants. Those pictures are just gross. I can't believe a breeder is posting pictures like that......

coalcreek

coalcreek

Reeferman sounds like a bad guy, and has personally screwed me in the past with a very callous attitude. I would never buy any seeds from him, or breed with any of this stock. Bad Karma all the way around, IMO. No idea why the canna community is allowing somebody that vows to white supremacy in the mix. Has he even denounced those actions yet? And mean it?

Just look at some of the pics in this thread. Spotting of leafs. Throwing single leafs. Use pesticides much? No ethics, and seems to not be able to grow healthy plants. Those pictures are just gross. I can't believe a breeder is posting pictures like that......

I enjoy his work in the form of Cherry Diesel these days, cherry bomb indica lead to it's creation. At the same time the line does throw herms, but finding one that doesn't is usually gold.

Newenglander

Newenglander

Yeah I dug his charles kush for sometime. He however is a well......he is a eh not worth my time. Later queeferman.

Savage Henry

Savage Henry

I'll be popping some of his sour pink kush in the near future. Anyone ever run this? Heard good things about the pink kush and I'm always a fan of sour crosses so it looks to have some potential...

organix4207

organix4207

Thanks farmers
The only thing that I dislike is when someone uses my genetics and does not give credit for the use or changes the name etc .
I am really shocked to here that one farmer did not like my g13 x haze ?
I bred the g13 x haze in Europe barneys did very well with it I'm pretty sure there is a YouTube customer grow also.
Pretty much all of my g13 hybrids were all loved .
I have 16' airborne g13 plants growing now .
My Burmese is in lovely form better than ever before .
As mentioned here I have a blue berry indica unrelated to DJ short it goes back to the late 80's I first saw it in 91 in Yarrow BC .
Pure indica hash plant type with unforgettable blueberry Candy scent and taste but like tea cup another closely held BC clone they are both very inbred I feel a hybrid of the 2 coming .
This business has been full of sketch cats for soo long I have been preyed upon by every negative dick on the net , not once has anyone ever said any of the negative crap that is said on forums to me personally .
At cups or events I am always at my table or around .
I have had 1 troll Bob ?? Who has made up lies said he went to school with me knows my wife changed dates on old news articles etc
I was the first to go to Amsterdam and beat the Dutch .
I can't change my history when I was able to think for myself and break ties I did and never looked back .
I received a serious beating as a 14 year old for a piece of hash found in my pocket .
I was attracted to this plant despite all the rhetoric shoved down my throat in essence the plant led to to where I am .
I did go to work for big corporate Cannabis it was a nightmare .
I have bred seeds for many companies I bred for Barneys , bc bud depot and 3 other major NL based seed companies .
The reality is that many seed companies are sales centres and don't maintain breeding programs .
I work with Dr Atomic seeds currently Dr A has held my mothers for me while I travel he loves Harmony and love potion .
I am friends with Nevil we talk weekly lots of great things are happening these days guys we don't need negativity and division ,
I am working with my old stable plus new true indica genetics I know no other breeder has unless he followed me to North India and Southern Pakistan amazing strains if anyone chooses not to buy my strains because of how I was raised and what I turned my back on and broke a multigenerational history that is your loss .
I don't buy fancy toys I travel and collect new strains I am not interested in recycling the same old shit .
I will breed with good popular genetics if I find it's impressive but I give credit where it's due .
I am working on resurecting prairie fire seeds my first company from back in 96 .
I have reintroduced my early outdoor and auto strains based on old school ruderallis that dates back to the early 90's
Anyways thanks friends View attachment 529237
I'd love to see Prarie fire seeds brought back. I love the WakeFord, people get all excited about breaking 30% thc. Wakeford did it many moons ago !!

S

Sativa Dom

Hey there RM, I'm wondering what type of greenhouse cover material you use? And how much UV-B light it allows in, if any?

Also, I remember a friend of your's, back on the Cannabis World forum, who once said (in your defense) that multiple DMT trips factored large into change of mind about your "old" worldview about race.

I forget the dude's name offhand, but I remember he was a licensed med grower, and a "budding" breeder; who was beginning to move his gear on C-Bay.

I was wondering if you could elaborate for us on your experience with DMT and how it helped free you from your "old" ideas about race.

Lastly, I was wondering if you could comment on this strain, whether or not you believe their claim that it tested for over 40% THC?
Emperor Cookie Dough (41.8% THC) - BC Seeds

Thanks in advance, dude, and keep up the great breeding, bro'!!!

Cheers!
SD

william76

william76

Hey there RM, I'm wondering what type of greenhouse cover material you use? And how much UV-B light it allows in, if any?

Also, I remember a friend of your's, back on the Cannabis World forum, who once said (in your defense) that multiple DMT trips factored large into change of mind about your "old" worldview about race.

I forget the dude's name offhand, but I remember he was a licensed med grower, and a "budding" breeder; who was beginning to move his gear on C-Bay.

I was wondering if you could elaborate for us on your experience with DMT and how it helped free you from your "old" ideas about race.

Lastly, I was wondering if you could comment on this strain, whether or not you believe their claim that it tested for over 40% THC?
Emperor Cookie Dough (41.8% THC) - BC Seeds

Thanks in advance, dude, and keep up the great breeding, bro'!!!

Cheers!
SD
There advertising supposedly stronger strains than that at the same place,and according to them they bred most of the great strains too!,nuts,; 76

Top Bottom