What's Up

• Thread starter Shawnery
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Shawnery

New to the site and growing but been medical for over 15 years in Northern California. Bought an indoor grow system off eBay 10 years ago when I didn't know any better. I've since realized that it is a recirculating DWC/drip system. 6 5 gallon pots for plants connected to a 5 gallon res. Water is feed through a drip system until the roots get to the soaking point.

Just set everything up about a month ago in a 5x5x6 tent with a 5x4 screen for scrog. Two 400w Cree cobs that are doing much better than the 600 watt platinum and two 300w amazon cheapies I had originally. GH nutes, Hydroguard, CalMag and distilled water.

Just got them through the net yesterday and am looking to weave today or tomorrow.

I was wondering if in a scrog, you over and under once or continuously weave the stems until flowering begins? Meaning do I put the plant through over and then leave it under the net or keep going over and under?

I'll post up some pics in a bit when I get off my lazy broken butt.

Howdy!

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

New to the site and growing but been medical for over 15 years in Northern California. Bought an indoor grow system off eBay 10 years ago when I didn't know any better. I've since realized that it is a recirculating DWC/drip system. 6 5 gallon pots for plants connected to a 5 gallon res. Water is feed through a drip system until the roots get to the soaking point.

Just set everything up about a month ago in a 5x5x6 tent with a 5x4 screen for scrog. Two 400w Cree cobs that are doing much better than the 600 watt platinum and two 300w amazon cheapies I had originally. GH nutes, Hydroguard, CalMag and distilled water.

Just got them through the net yesterday and am looking to weave today or tomorrow.

I was wondering if in a scrog, you over and under once or continuously weave the stems until flowering begins? Meaning do I put the plant through over and then leave it under the net or keep going over and under?

I'll post up some pics in a bit when I get off my lazy broken butt.

Howdy!
U can do either. Weave it..keep pushing it..
Welcome to the farm#

Top Bottom