What's Wrong With My Friend's Plants? Please Help.

• Thread starter Ghomas
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

Ghomas

My friend is about 2 weeks into veg and experiencing brown/white coloration at tips and some random spots on the leaves.
I've been researching everywhere online to figure out the issue, but have yet found a similar problem that includes a solution.
My friend is currently using "kind soil" and "roots organic." No nutrients added.
Someone please look at the photos then figure out what is wrong and what solution should follow.

Whats wrong with my friends plants please help
Whats wrong with my friends plants please help 2
Whats wrong with my friends plants please help 3
Whats wrong with my friends plants please help 4
Whats wrong with my friends plants please help 5
justiceman

justiceman

My friend is about 2 weeks into veg and experiencing brown/white coloration at tips and some random spots on the leaves.
I've been researching everywhere online to figure out the issue, but have yet found a similar problem that includes a solution.
My friend is currently using "kind soil" and "roots organic." No nutrients added.
Someone please look at the photos then figure out what is wrong and what solution should follow.

So just soil and water correct? If so that makes things very simple. It's hard to tell because of the LED lighting in the pictures but the plant seems to be well fed. If possible get us a picture of the whole plant under normal lighting but if I had to guess the soil is probably just packed full of nutrition and is just a bit too much for that plant right now. You can't flush organic nutrients out so just keep up with normal watering practices and the soil should start to mellow out and stabilize. Not much else you can do when soil is hot.

Toaster79

Toaster79

Like justiceman said, your soil is on the hot side abundant with N. Keep your plants on the drier side until you get roots packed in that pot and don't feed them anything until they get a brigter green colour on that older foliage.

justiceman

justiceman

MW7945, I've included some more photos below.
Justiceman, correct.
They are looking great for the most part. Slightly overfed because of how strong the soil at this point but nothing to worry about. Take note of the deep green. Like Toaster79 said it's an over abundance of N. Also take note of the burnt leaf tips on all the fan leaves. That's another sign of just a tad more food than they can handle right now.

Just keep watering normally with only plain water(no food) and everything will ride out just fine.

Top Bottom