What's Wrong With My Plants? Brown Spots On Leaves

• Thread starter ChiefWizard
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ChiefWizard

ChiefWizard

I transplanted 4 clones yesterday into larger pots, they were in rockwool cubes. I used kellogg patio plus soil and just watered them in with tap water. I don't have a ph meter yet but it's on its way. I plan to only use ro water to feed and water them tho so ph shouldn't be an issue. I was planning on just letting the plants use the nutrients in the soil to begin with for the first three weeks but it appears the now and laters are having deficiencies in cal mag I'm guessing, anyone have some info they could illuminate the issue with? Was considering doing a foliar spray since the roots aren't well established in the new pots, maybe calmag mixed with kelp? Any help would be much appreciated. The og kush appears healthy and has been in close proximity to the others which makes me not suspect it's any type of pest

Whats wrong with my plants brown spots on leaves
Whats wrong with my plants brown spots on leaves 2
Whats wrong with my plants brown spots on leaves 3
Whats wrong with my plants brown spots on leaves 4
GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Did you get nutes on your leaves? Some of it looks like light bleaching

ChiefWizard

ChiefWizard

Did you get nutes on your leaves? Some of it looks like light bleaching
No I haven't bought nutes yet although they might have got sprayed in the nursery I got them from

ChiefWizard

ChiefWizard

Is your led really close?
It was about a foot away, so I've moved it to about 3ft. It's a 450w viparspectra led. If you notice the last plant in the pictures, the og isn't spotting and was the same proximity to the light, could it be the strain not liking the light? Should I foliar feed?

Latest posts

Top Bottom