What's Wrong With This Plant?

• Thread starter OLAFU
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
OLAFU

OLAFU

Just wondering if anyone could give me any advice on what the issue is with this plant? It has odd lime green stripes through it and has sense it was a seedling. (It's now 1 week into flowering and over 3 months old). No issues with the other plants. ,

Whats wrong with this plant
Whats wrong with this plant 2
OLAFU

OLAFU

Ps: A clone I took is the same way. The strain is ICE. Is this just the way the plant is supposed to look? Never seen anything like this before.

IMAG0213
Ar.BsG

Ar.BsG

Ps: A clone I took is the same way. The strain is ICE. Is this just the way the plant is supposed to look? Never seen anything like this before.
I'm no expert , but it may be a genetic mutation though .

Smerb

Smerb

How long have you had this strain? It could just be mutant.

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

It kinda looks like an iron or calcium deficiency, but if the growth of the plant is not effected I wouldn’t worry about it. Calcium deficiency is a bit difficult to correct, but a little additional for that plant may be necessary. Iron deficiency is a bit easier to correct by just adding a bit more to your feed.

OLAFU

OLAFU

Makes me wonder if it is just a genetic fluke. They were all started from seed and and the 4 other ones from the same batch show no odd colors, nor do any of the others.

IMAG0211
Top Bottom