Contact Us
Want to advertise here? Contact us today to begin

What's Your Favourite Way To Smoke Kif, Hash Or Bubble Hash?

Discussion in 'Concentrates & Processing' started by juggernaut, Jul 10, 2018.

1. I use my bong for hash or bubble hash. Anyone else?
    For potency the hash on the 73 micron is the best for me.

2. Bong for me too. I love the taste of each hit. My scissors hash is all I get, love it. Wish I had about 2 pounds LOL.

Ar.BsG likes this.
  3. Hash, vertical sewing needle or clothes pin. Ball it up stick on tip, light. Let burn to point of no return. Blow out take a flower vase put over the top. Take stretchy straw into top of vase. Breath smoke. Careful your standing if you fall might not get up.

kansabis, Ar.BsG and SmokesalotofVT like this.
  4. Old School under the Glass
    i Like it.. and I like good old Fashioned Morrcan style hash... havent seen any in a long time ,smoked some Bubble hash i purchased in San diego. was good but not the hash I remember.. :)

RuralFarmer and 1diesel1 like this.
  5. Love makin hash. Silkscreen is my fav.

RuralFarmer likes this.
  6. I had a cuz give me a few grams of Blonde Lebanese, I think in 78. He was on his way to Cali to camp in the mountains. He stayed a year, his plan. He had a big block of that stuff, must of been 2-3 lbs, Lol. He said that had to last him a year, cause he didn't know anybody in CA.

Fun times. He had shake he made, mixed Panama Red, Cambodian, and Vietnamese. We sprinkled that over the hash in a pipe, man, sweet.:cool:

kansabis and 1diesel1 like this.
  7. Ar.BsG

Ar.BsG

Dry sift out of my bong sized bubbler

8. I just sprinkle keif over a nice bong toke to supercharge the hit sometimes.

I gently melt it in so it burns together. Delicious and strong as a dab.

RuralFarmer, kansabis and Ar.BsG like this.