when does new jersey get medical weed

• Thread starter miked1136
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

SLO Grown

Should be coming soon. I always thought NJ would be the first to legalize MJ too.

O

ouselfishnumber

I moved out to CA from NJ in Sept for the sole purpose of medicinal "immunity" so to say, it saddens me to see what is still going on over there, unfortunately it seems like the 'Main Cheese' is going to keep pushing the issue back until he is done with his term and if the current party gets re-elected I do not see it coming to fruition anytime soon. I do wish and hope for the best for all East Coast not just NJ.

soserthc1

soserthc1

THIS THREAD WAS OPEN NOV 28 2010 AND IN A FEW HOURS THE GARDEN STATE OPENS ITS FIRST MEDICAL DISPENSARY IN BELMAUR NEW JERSEY ............sad all the people that suffered in the last 3 years needlessly ........ OCT 28 2013 - The beginning

Z

ziggy1

This is a step in the right direction ...Took them long enough... pretty sure they don't have the qualilty of what us members grow here!!

Zig

soserthc1

soserthc1

This is a step in the right direction ...Took them long enough... pretty sure they don't have the qualilty of what us members grow here!!

Zig
Ziggy its 3 strains with no higher thc in 2 of them than 10% and 1 cbd strain - now pa new medical program is gearing up for no thc strains just cbd .... truly medical not sure if you can grow a strain without thc present at all ..... so pretty safe to say the tree being produced here on the farm is much better and cheaper ..... as there charging 130 a quarter if you can catch them in stock and appt 's are 6 months away ......lol

soserthc1

soserthc1

Thou there is a positive in this at least people will see that the patients are not junkies and will lead more to our side saying its harmless .... hell you get harassed going into a liqueur store - doubt people hang outside a disp bumming joints

soserthc1

soserthc1

New Jersey: Marijuana Legalization Measure to be Introduced

State Senator Nicholas Scutari intends to introduce legislation this session to would legalize the possession, cultivation, and retail sale of cannabis for adults.

Under present law, possession of 50 grams or less of marijuana is punishable by up to 6 months incarceration and a $1,000 fine.

"It (regulating marijuana) will provide us with a tremendous cost savings and time savings for our law enforcement officers," says the Senator. "It'll save our citizens from the unnecessary multiple court appearance and criminal record and it'll provide us with much needed tax revenue."

Please take a moment of your time and visit NORML's 'Take Action Center' to easily contact your elected officials in support of this important legislation:

http://salsa3.salsalabs.com/o/51046/p/dia/action3/common/public/?action_KEY=12889

NORML will keep you updated as this legislation moves forward.

Sincerely,
The NORML Team

Latest posts

Top Bottom