When Flower Starts In Norcal ?

• Thread starter Bronco
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bronco

Bronco

So i grew 1 plant last year (first ever)and it did good but i didn't really pay attention as to when it started to flower. I have 4 now and they are getting really big......Like 5'tall x 5'wide . Just wondering about when they may start to flower in norcal ?
Thanks

This is outdoors

CaliRooted

CaliRooted

For sure there already heading into flower before the 15th but nothing major is really going on for me at least. I wish I could pull end of Sept I'm more towards end of October and thats some of my quicker finishing stuff. @redlife215Your closer to the coast?

R

redlife215

I am in trinity county. I finish most stuff thruout oct. But believe me alot of people harvest some strains in september which leads me to believe most places on the west coast start flowering at the latest, super early aug. I have a scooby snack pheno that will def be getting chopped late sep also have a dosido that finishes surprisingly early in my deps and am hoping that she finishes late sep too

bigmikeyg

bigmikeyg

is there a way to best judge when shot starts near me ? i’m in montreal canada .. need to figure out when yo give it flowering nutes

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
At the coast, Monterey cali, after August 15-20th the light cycle is about 11-13, it’s when the flower really gets going and strain depending, sept to oct for harvest, outdoors, plan for some sort of cover , early rains and fog fucks things up. I’m in a greenhouse outside

Rcubed

Rcubed

My So Cal outdoor is in bud already. It'll finish in Sept.
20180723 190357 2

20180723 190412 3

20180723 190552

20180723 190426 2

Rcubed

Rcubed

Nice......Mine is not quite there yet.....
Yeah, a few degrees in latitude are the difference. If you get a chance post up some pics when they start showing. It'd be interesting to see the progression of the outdoor weed in a bunch of different locations.

Top Bottom