When Should I Top This Plant? Help

• Thread starter KozyGrow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
3N1GM4

3N1GM4

You dont water more persay, the flush is when you water with twice as much water with some sort of flushing agent or just plain water to wash the salts off the roots.

3N1GM4

3N1GM4

If you put your hand by the top of your plant and your hand gets hot then your light is too close.

3N1GM4

3N1GM4

If you havn't been using any fertilizer then that may be why your flowers are not bulking up, nute additives are a must when growing in coco. The only time you don't want to fertilize is if you are using some supersoil. Any other growing medium should be fertilized once a week.

Mr.X

Mr.X

AB so FUCKIN loot ly !!! Lmao... yeah man, distance of yer light is directly correlated to the amount of photons yer ladies receive man = P A R (photosynthetic available radiation) thats the power supply man. + how many plants you have, nevermind, better yet what area is that one 600W hps lighting ? Anything over 3×3 and you've gound the reason. Also your reflector plays a role too. Some reflectors are more of a focused beam, meaning they force it back down on the plant, such as a radiant or daystar by hydrofarm. If youve got one of those giants like a raptor or magnum xxxl they SPREAD the light more than direct it towards a specific area. And since you see my reaction, OF COURSE YOU SHOULD CRANK THAT BAD BOY UP !!! Whatever yer ballast theres no reason you should underclock it unless yer temps are uncontrollable. 79-82 is a bit on the high side but not enough 4 you to experience any loss. PUMP THAT SHIT N2 OVERDRIVE !!! superlumens or whatever the overclock setting is on that ballast. And let M get 18 inches to the hood. As long as you have adequate ventilation a fan or 2 oscillating so you have no heat pockets you'll be good. With the additives i would hold off 4 now till you read up a bit more and start off slow with the next run. But look into that PK shit from canna i told you about. Its a finisher and its the complimentary one to the line your using i believe. Its not considered an additive, thats pretty much the base. Only your in the last stages. Do the light change up though ASAP, im sure ghe stretch is done by now. How many weeks have you been flowering exactly? Since you flipped the photoperiox to 12/12

KozyGrow

KozyGrow

Its been exactly 6 weeks and 4 days since i flipped to 12/12. But fasho ill crank that sucker up as much as i can but preventing the temps from reaching 90 is difficult bcuz i have no real air system of keeping cool except for some fans Its growing in a closet that's about 7 ft tall, 5-6 ft wide. Only 2 plants. The reflector is cheap and is not that great to be honest but its more of a spreader type.

Top Bottom