When To Start Feeding Autos In Coco

• Thread starter aash2009aash
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

aash2009aash

Okay I will water daily. I watered yesterday with plain ph water and today I will water again (its 21/2/2018) here..
I will keep in mind not to underwater it.
just curious what should be the color of runoff ?
but sir when I watered my coco with nutes for 2 straight days then I got burns..
I am afraid to feed again very soon

Sir If I water my plants with 250ppm water till 30-40% runoff then will it bring down the overall ppm of coco and improve plant health ?

Last edited:
Enforcer

Enforcer

but sir when I watered my coco with nutes for 2 straight days then I got burns..
I am afraid to feed again very soon
That probably because your coco ppm was already high, then you fed with little run off, causing a high ppm in the coco. That caused the burn. To correct this situation, you will need to flush with your low ppm feed, until the run off ppm is close to what you put in. I have a feeling that is going to require a lot of water. No way to get around it. Knowing what the run off ppm is now will help.

A

aash2009aash

Okay.. I get it.
But the burns haven't really increased. I will try to go light with nutrients for some days and water till 20% runff. If I see more burns I will definitely flush the plants asap.
ANd I will feed and water daily.
Thanks guys!!

bicky studs

bicky studs

Okay.. I get it.
But the burns haven't really increased. I will try to go light with nutrients for some days and water till 20% runff. If I see more burns I will definitely flush the plants asap.
ANd I will feed and water daily.
Thanks guys!!
just as stated above. always feed to run off. never just water.
reset ur coco by running low ppm feed throuh until ur within 100ppm of what ur putting in.
then feed regularly...dont let it get dry!
if u think the pots heavy n wet enough... still feed it!!!!
good luck m8

bicky studs

bicky studs

U can feed seedlings in coco and should feed coco every watering.. Your not feeding the plants, your feeding the coco.
Read up on
CATION EXCHANGE IN COCO COIR.

Google and read.
Then read 2 more articles on it..
Then you have a better understanding...

yes do some reading:badboy:

A

aash2009aash

I got it guys, Thanks for help I am feeding daily.
please look at pictures again and focus on the tiny black dots on them..
please help me with it, my leaves got black dots on them that I can remove by my hands.. What could be it ?
thanks!

A

aash2009aash

I also got one more question sirs, please focus on this if u may. :
Could it be light burn on the seedlings ? I put the 600watt hps too close like 1.2 feet from the top of plants , though I have 2 fans blowing air in the grow area but still the temp went really high and light was too close.. because since I have moved light 1 feet away, they haven't shown any bad signs except black dots which I fear are spider mites and I have started using neem oil!
just wondering !!

Latest posts

Top Bottom