Where Are The Peeps In Killinoissssssssssssss.

• Thread starter SEcrEt Skunk
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SpiderK

SpiderK

The dr. xues f1's all look really, really good across the board. I have 8 going ( looking for fast finishers ) and all of them are uniform and super vigor and structure. its growing like the cali purple haze in the pics below like a christmas tree

better yet regarding cuts. I can take them fresh in the a.m. , mist up a few baggies then swing by bass pro and put them out in a bush then post in this thread location. so say drive up saturday a.m. and could grab them before noon ... and grab some gear from bass pro ...

dr xeus
Dr 1 Xeus3

SpiderK

SpiderK

no its from snowhigh. he dropped like ten packs 7-8 years ago then just dropped another 5 or so. i'm looking for something that will finish by me and males. so i expect some might not finish but snowhigh does breed outdoor near 42Âş so we will see ... it has some northern lights in it and afghani and skunk pulling down the times. and it looks like most of mine have the christmas tree structure ... and the nevils haze used was from the first drop by shantibaba / mr nice around 1998.

........ Flower time range 8-10 weeks with the occasional pheno growing for extended weeks possibly 12 weeks. Dr. Xeus phenotypes will range from highly resinous green phenos with compact flowers on a Christmas tree structure to more lanky bushes that form beautiful red, maroon, orange, yellow, purple flowers that grow along the branches in an ascending growth pattern with many small colorful colitas growing the length of each branch. Dr. Xeus is high performance strain using Snow Highs California Purple Haze (Nevilles Haze F3 x Purple Thai x Nevilles Haze F3) as the mother and a male BCO Pablos Gold (Colombian Gold/Colombian Gold x UK Cheese x Panama Red) which is a supremely branchy colorful stud with Panama Red stems and expressions and leaves which turn golden white to many fall colors reminiscent of the very best Colombians and Panama Red expressions from the past. Red expressions have been coming through in the progeny of this Pablos Gold male and finished flowers may lean toward the Panama Red side, Colombian Gold, Thai and Haze and many phenos may express in varying degrees from either side of the spectrum........

Last edited:
M

motz

Nice presentations, dig snowgear myself.
In fact just got 7 strains today from a friend.
Purple pineapple bomb
Magicman
Deep shit
Have ran these before glad to recharge again
Then I got also today
Afghani street sweeper
Arc angel
Durban Thai flyer ll
Devils poison

Which brings be back up to 20 different again

Hope your both doing great, later

Krypto

Krypto

In fact just got 7 strains today from a friend.
Purple pineapple bomb
Magicman
Deep shit
Have ran these before glad to recharge again
Then I got also today
Afghani street sweeper
Arc angel
Durban Thai flyer ll
Devils poison

Which brings be back up to 20 different again

Hope your both doing great, later
Where are you getting these crazy strains I've never heard of.lol

M

motz

Where are you getting these crazy strains I've never heard of.lol
Do a search under snowhigh in Google, you'll find his menu in there.
Ya don't have to dig to far.
Firestax normally has his gsar

SpiderK

SpiderK

i've got a great looking male ( narrow leaf afghani x uzbekistani x congolese ) just dropping pollen .... :smoking: .... and the female has some deep purple stem's also looks really, really good.im almost positive this is mr dank's ( afkansastan ) crossed with a uzbekistani that bodhi made. so this is a keeper from that crossed with snow's congo~ its snowhigh's heart of darkness. ill drop pic's this weekend.

mr.dank- The Afkansastan has a classic deep, rich, funky/spicy smell with a hint of piney skunk. I have smoked her with a hand ful of smokers who smoked a lot of the Afghani's that hit the USA in the 80's, and everyone of them said this is the only true representation of a PURE Afghani they have seen since then. You smoke her, she will reak your house up with the most classic burned marijuana smell you can imagine. I sneaked a toke of it at the in-laws last Christmas and my wife freaked out because I smelled so strong

Dusty - I am glad you enjoy the Afkansastan. I know she is up in your parts, for I gifted her to a cool friend of mine out there before he moved. Did you get her from my friend or did it spread it's way to you>? Yes, the Afkansastan is a 100% real deal landrace Afghani directly from buds scored in Afghanistan in the late 80's and brought back to Kansas. Clone has been held since. How long do you flower her for>? I seem to get such different results with varying flower time

Last edited:
M

motz

i've got a great looking male ( narrow leaf afghani x uzbekistani x congolese ) just dropping pollen .... :smoking: .... and the female has some deep purple stem's also looks really, really good.im almost positive this is mr dank's ( afkansastan ) crossed with a uzbekistani that bodhi made. so this is a keeper from that crossed with snow's congo~ its snowhigh's heart of darkness. ill drop pic's this weekend.

mr.dank- The Afkansastan has a classic deep, rich, funky/spicy smell with a hint of piney skunk. I have smoked her with a hand ful of smokers who smoked a lot of the Afghani's that hit the USA in the 80's, and everyone of them said this is the only true representation of a PURE Afghani they have seen since then. You smoke her, she will reak your house up with the most classic burned marijuana smell you can imagine. I sneaked a toke of it at the in-laws last Christmas and my wife freaked out because I smelled so strong

Dusty - I am glad you enjoy the Afkansastan. I know she is up in your parts, for I gifted her to a cool friend of mine out there before he moved. Did you get her from my friend or did it spread it's way to you>? Yes, the Afkansastan is a 100% real deal landrace Afghani directly from buds scored in Afghanistan in the late 80's and brought back to Kansas. Clone has been held since. How long do you flower her for>? I seem to get such different results with varying flower time
I'm here and listening, I got a pack also.
Grow on.

SpiderK

SpiderK

narrow leaf afghani x uzbekistani x congolese - snowhigh ( heart of darkness ) , this is the female ...

this is a clone. hope it knocks a few weeks off the finish time but this one looked good from day one, the original mom plant is massive ...

HOD

Hod1

SpiderK

SpiderK

@motz

the - ( narrow leaf afghani ) x Uzbekistani Hashplant ) is a cross made by bodhi. then snowhigh used this keeper with his congolese .... so it does have lots of sativa influence.

bodhi 2011- ( male ) : Uzbekistani hashplant landrace, beautiful frosty strech indica, with a hashy funky melon aroma, and a relaxing body high with some nice mental stimulation. ive made some og x uzbeks, bubba x uzbeks, all kinds of combinations, its a great breeder, but have not released them, i can only test so many things at once... im up to about popping 40-50 seeds every 4 months on my own, and then the testers help alot.

M

motz

Been a few breeders using that Uzi, snow, bodhi and nspecta to name a few.

M

motz

First time growing. First time growing in Chicago. Growing bagseed. Finishing with three females in a scrog using 6 x 23 watt cfl's. 5 weeks into flower
Are you using bagseed from decent green or commercial floating thru?

WiffyBead

WiffyBead

Are you using bagseed from decent green or commercial floating thru?
Nah it was pretty garbage. Wanted to run the first grow cheap and use it as a learning experience. Was also hoping the genetics were good but they were just grown poorly. That way my mad nooby growing skills could make her flourish lol

M

motz

@WiffyBead I understand the first run jitters but it takes the same amount of time, money and effort to do something right as to do something wrong.
What you did wrong?
The bagseed.
Don't under estimate yourself apparently you took it far enough to find out it was crap.
Also each grow is a bit different you'll find out.
So it's one continual coarse in learning.
You will make mistakes and now you found out, not to do that again.
Good luck, pop something bomb.

Krypto

Krypto

Imo...bagseeds are better left as a last resort. Or down the road when you want to do some pheno hunting. Get a couple packs, keep it simple. $30-$60 per pack is affordable. If you wanna go with ssome older Dutch stuff, i found Bubble Bomb,& Aurora Indica stuff like that $20 a pack. Newer dutch gear aint too bad, spiderbite, G39, jackberry...all good. $25-$40 a pack.
If i could go back. I'd get ALL the basics. proper lights, medium, climate control, AND solid genetics. Shunk#1
Promix bx
Botanicare Grow, Bloom, and Cal-Mag+
At least a 600 hps or a GOOD LED.
GOOD LUCK BRO.

Top Bottom