bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
ojd
how u doin brotha
lol just about to ask
and wats even more funny is i just pasted from one of ur old threads

barney
[g13 haze]=taste=hazey ,spicey.one of the very few haze strains that taste like our haze at home ./high=knocka,head n body , i dont kno why som didnt like it .this shit had me toasted not much shit out here does that to me .i definitely think this was the real shit it had me open heavy head.but 2 batches r different the one they sell is wack compared to the one they gave out for the cup.i asked if this was so wen i first bought it after further examination my suspecions were rite.

R

Reeferman

No it has nothing to do with soma's g13 haze male it was airborn g13 x nevils haze male the same clone pollinated to make g13 x burmese Love potion etc in 2004 I got nevils haze seeds from a friend in california who got them via the nose we pollinated the g13 cutting with 2 nevs haze males when we got to Holland we grew out a buch of seeds and selected 2 different cuttings .
Later on those did get pollinated by another breeder in holland with the soma g13 male that is the other g13 x haze seeds around amsterdam .
You can not trust barneys:middlefinger he doesn't have the parents again so again he simply pollinated the cutts with ??? in the case of the g13 haze I thnk its soma's x my cutting #2 the heavy yeilding indica cutt .
The seeds from my stock are f-1's , the other thing to remember is the cups crops are grown to make $$ many:coffee shops grow the heaviest yeilding examples dont flush correctly ETC
RM

M

Mosca Negra

Breeder
Supporter
What up OJD?

Hey Reef-- which is the correct pheno in your G13 x Haze to look for? For example, the pheno that won the Cup. What trait or characteristics should I be looking for?

O

ojd

thans for the info reef

i thought there would be some diferent story
yeah i dont trust barneys with genetics or bud on the menu

ocasionly they might get some good bud but dont expect it to be what they list it as

R

Reeferman

Mosca 1 year they ran 1 of the 2 g12xhaze cutts as g13 x haze the 2nd cup with g13 x haze it was actually love potion root beer being called g13 x haze , the pheno you select depends on your personal taste I like the pheno that expresses the f-1 that runs heavy cola's like the g13 with tight intrnodes but still has a slightly spicy hazey smell and peppery taste .
RM

M

Mosca Negra

Breeder
Supporter
Thanks Reef! I know the pheno you are speaking of-- I have two that look like this & I call that pheno the "Beautiful Pheno". Heavy solid main cola with many satellite colas that are heavy also. Have not has a chance to sample these colas.

Slightly hazey smell & peppery taste, hum.... Will get back with you with pics of the one that fits that bill!

I will be chopping down a few today and will be sure to take some pics prior to doing so!

MN

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Gotta love the nose and his stock piles.

I may have to run this also.

I hope all is cool RM?

Right herbie saves money for LP and G13haze. Sorry puppy, no food for you this month. HEHE

jah_hoover

jah_hoover

Gotta love the nose and his stock piles.

I may have to run this also.

I hope all is cool RM?

Right herbie saves money for LP and G13haze. Sorry puppy, no food for you this month. HEHE

I gotta get that LP also, makes the wife really horney for sum reason?

Herby you got that puppy bro:)

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
your upfront approach is rare these days from breeders ,also much appreciated.thx for that info its very interesting to me its a nev cross .

S

spinkus

I also didnt know the male used was Nev. haze. I always thought the haze used was from Sams old stock. Thanks for the info Reef, much appreciated.

R

Reeferman

No i did not have the origional haze when the first g13 haze were bred .

T

TheKingsOf420

Do you know what G13haze DNA used for their SourCream?? was it yours??

R

Reeferman

No I they likely used soma's g13 x haze male that every pollen chucker in amsterdam is chucking these days (lol)

~RM~

T

TheKingsOf420

Thanks RM.... Its just I have a cut of the SrceamingBuddha (SourCreamxBlueBuddha) and it smells almost identical to my SSH Nevilles HAze pheno....

B

brookky

Is the new g-13 x Haze release the same as the old one? I thought the new was more indica dominant. Please correct me if am wrong.

S

Sonic Seeds

Breeder
Supporter
No I they likely used soma's g13 x haze male that every pollen chucker in amsterdam is chucking these days (lol)

~RM~

you need to give up in smoke some g13 for me to smoke m8, never smoked any i think to be any thing specail , but i have only smoked the stuff in the dam , i never like it over super silver ... i would love to try the raw pheno ,

Top Bottom