Where Get Cana Tested For Thc/cbd

• Thread starter Stardusted
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Stardusted

Stardusted

Where does one get Cana testing done in Colorado? Ben Holmes at Centennial Seed, Lafeyette, Colo. Charges $40 and uses 1 gram of test sample material..not sure of what type of machine he has..it is gas though.
I like the terpene wheels on leafy..
I've also looked at the test kit from some place in East Europe..with the generalistic red dots across paper chrometography..not sure about giving them credit access..hehe
Where get cana tested for thccbd
Where get cana tested for thccbd

Stardusted

Stardusted

Here's an article I bookmarked a few weeks back which I found to be very informative and helpful: https://hightimes.com/culture/home-testing-for-thc-potency-is-a-viable-option/. It has details on the tests and I believe has at least three companies you can source them from that he tries.
Thanks Mucho!
Does centennial do samples from private individuals or just dispensaries? If you can just take your stuff in and get it tested as a private citizen that would be pretty sweet.
Centennial does..take private samples of individuals....so yes..mmm..bottom line for me.. should I put the caps lock on...I cannot trust...to experience the seemingly mass inadequessy of the dispensary stuff..and upon study..one needs a bank of diverse gaschromatograsphs, to ascertain pesticides, metals ..., the actual THC % varies considerably on the sales label at dispensaries..
I trust the good intentions of all the grower dispensaries..yet if I was confronted with bugs that could reduce my crop to crumbs and bankrupt me.. I'd probably spray.. This is the glory of homegrown..I know what I did to the phyto product..be it canna or tomatoes!

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

Sc labs will let you pay for better numbers....and they are the biggest in so cal.

Ever since they told me that I haven't believed any of those places

xavier7995

xavier7995

I would just like some sort of reference point for my personal grows that goes beyond "yep...that got me pretty high in a few hits so is strong and tastes like pine." Something beyond my own senses so I can nerd out and put it in a spreadsheet and compare. I don't put a whole lot of stock into the way testing is used to market weed, differing labs getting wildly different results and the aforementioned pay for performance. However, that is real valuable info if you are just wanting to compare and benchmark against yourself. Would get expensive quick, but would be great to use something like this when popping beans.

GrowzNCali

GrowzNCali

I would just like some sort of reference point for my personal grows that goes beyond "yep...that got me pretty high in a few hits so is strong and tastes like pine." Something beyond my own senses so I can nerd out and put it in a spreadsheet and compare. I don't put a whole lot of stock into the way testing is used to market weed, differing labs getting wildly different results and the aforementioned pay for performance. However, that is real valuable info if you are just wanting to compare and benchmark against yourself. Would get expensive quick, but would be great to use something like this when popping beans.

That is exactly why I want it. As a benchmark for my own success and quality of my grows. I think doing some testing with the home kits is the way to go. You can get the Cannalytics kit for 16-20 tests for $99. So even if you get only 16 tests that are about $6.18 per test.

Stardusted

Stardusted

Canalitics..going there..Greenwood Village the place is several miles away
IMG 20170901 211610379
..thanks for the lead! Thanks MUCHO

Stardusted

Stardusted

Well..I did it....

Got the 100$ test set from Cannalytics. Pics of the pieces that came in the kit, and my first thin layer cromatogrophy..to the extreme left is actually the Nepalese purple or black. The next, is NB" is really the Nepalese green. C is Rio negro highland cloumbian. The next to the most right is Wapiohappa W."
The NB an NC are 11% THC..C about the same..not too sure of the spot of W...The dots just below the THC are thcv..
Gotta study the rest of the dots..???

IMG 20180108 132248924
IMG 20180108 154613723
Stardusted

Stardusted

Someday...I'll get better at.. articulated posts that have pics easier to view. Figured out the double pics..hehe or lol..you all see something I don't on this test..the cannabinoids look scant on this test..make me wonder how some land race pot even stoned us..or could have even inspired the hippy/ flower child...sociatial movement..musta bin somethin..else

Stardusted

Stardusted

This is the best tool I've found...worth every penny. I had enough materials left, I needed 4 more TLC plates.

Stardusted

Stardusted

This is the best tool I've found...worth every penny. I had enough materials left, I needed 4 more TLC plates.[/QUOTE

Since my last post I have tested 16 different samples with the materials that were sent to me from Cannalytics. My take on it all of this is, consistency in weights of samples, and the amount of time that you use the eulent to do the thin layer chromatography, as well as the thin layer chromatography plates, I am making them as well for, consistency. Pipetting's is an activity that practice makes perfect. I am in the process of making my own thin layer chromatography plates now. Additionally I found a source for Chloroform and the dye stuff, colchicine, clean Everclear like alcohol denatured with clean isopropal alcohol, any other supplies you may need,. A company called, Scientific Supply. No hasmat fee on the cloroform.. I plan to do hundreds of tests from the dispensaries cannabis! This is so revealing! I'm having so much fun! And this testing has changed my course on breeding. Testing is a must for Canna farmers..

A source for chems..glass..solvents..

https://www.sciencecompany.com/

Hackerman

Hackerman

Montana Biotech also makes a home TLC kit for about $60.

I have been experimenting with a home DIY test for CBD only. So far, the results I have been getting are surprisingly consistent. I'll need to do more tests to say for sure but so far, this looks like an awesome CBD test that only cost pennies per test. I bought everything I needed for about $20 and I can do at least a few hundred tests.

https://steemit.com/cbd/@thecleanga...cbd-indicator-test-clear-and-accurate-results

Top Bottom