Where It All Began.

• Thread starter matamus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
matamus

matamus

Here are a cpl shots of what was just cut down, Burmese Kush, Mandala 1, and GSC all at day 55 i think hahaha sometimes we forget to label but I also like to experiment with the times when cut different highs at different times. I guess no shots of the GSC {girl scout cookies} we clipped her quite early since there is about 10 others somewhere in there!!! I shall post all of my grow show here trying to get old hard drives to work so I can show really old pics hahaha!!!
Where it all began Where it all began 2 Where it all began 3 Where it all began 4 Where it all began 5 Where it all began 6

matamus

matamus

Thanks for all the kind likes and replies. Here are current shots of the room and a strain list if i can remember all of them!!!
Cash Crop Ken - Shiskaberry X Honey pot
Cali Connection - Girl Scout Cookies
Reserva Privada - Tangie
T.H. Seed - Burmese Kush
DNA genetic - Chocolope Kush
Barney's Farm - Liberty Haze
Unknown Seed Co. - Sour OG
Oaksterdam - Blue Dream
Oaksterdam - Purple Kush
Oaksterdam - Lemon Skunk
Mandala Safari Mix - Mandala 1 (lemon skunk/diesel/candy pheno)
Mandala Safari Mix - Mandala 2 (earthy/hashy/sweet/rotten fruit pheno)
Also seed started that we created ourselves or selfed them ourselves.
Afgooey - Self
Black and Blue - Black domina(M) x DJ Short's Blueberry
Trinity - Self
plus two bag seeds just for fun.
Here is a shot of the big girl scout cookies pheno quite vigorous at day 45 I believe, we are the worst about writing shit down, getting better at it though.
IMG 0072
IMG 0055
IMG 0048
IMG 0062

matamus

matamus

Figured it was time for an update. We have chopped 1 Burmese Kush, 1 M1, 1 Shish, and 2 Girl Scout Cookies. Burmese Kush, M1, and 1 of the Girl Scout was cut @ day 55 turned out pretty well we just wanted to see what they were like at day 55. The other shish and GSC was cut at day 63 they are on the racks drying. We will be phasing out the girl scout cookies if we cannot find the pheno that hermies. Our GSC came from a friend that was new to growing and didnt keep track of seeds/pheno types, he has learned now hahaha. I don't know if I should start a new grow log for my massive Greenpoint start, as we speak I am soaking 15 rock wool cubes for 3 Yeti OG F3xStardawg, 3 UOGK/PSAxStardawg, 3 Super Sour OG FirexStardawg, 3 StarfighterxStardawg, 3 Lemon GxStardawg.
He is a pic of some of the harvest nugs in paper bags curing sorry for the crappy pics im not a photographer and a cpl other random shots.
IMG 0014
IMG 0003
IMG 0004
IMG 0005
IMG 0038
IMG 0046
IMG 0042

IMG 0073
matamus

matamus

Time for a little update chopped a cpl more plants a Girl Sout Cookies and a Shishkaberry x Honey Pot both were taken to 9 weeks i think ahahaha always forget. So far in about 5 days we have 8-15 Greenpoint Seeds above ground so far so good! Things are progressing nicely going to be getting my little tester box going to try all new gear as to not contaminate the other stuff!!! Just so everyone knows these are not true girl scout cookies came from a supposed S1 of the true girl! A shot of some everclear whatever you can call it. And one of the next round of girls looks like spring has sprung kinda early around here!! have a a few more weeks before anything else comes out so stay tuned for the GPS getting big will try and check back in soon!
IMG 0073
IMG 0076
IMG 0002
IMG 0074

matamus

matamus

13/15 after 12 days on GPS seeds not bad at all if you ask me. Most were up within first 4-8 days! Have about 1.5 weeks till we chop chop another bunch and another bunch make their appearance into the room. Mostly we will be chopping 5 GSC and 1 BK63.days.
IMG 0136
IMG 0131
IMG 0132
IMG 0126

matamus

matamus

Time for another update, here on the 28th we will be taking down 5 GSC 1 BK and 1 M2 all at 63 days looking very nice and colorful.
The GPS seedlings are going very well got 14/15 so i am please leaving the last one to see if she will pop for one more week but all in all great germ rate just put in rock wool and left alone in humidity dome. hope yall enjoy the pics.
IMG 0029
IMG 0030
IMG 0031
IMG 0032
IMG 0033
IMG 0034
IMG 0139

matamus

matamus

Well time for an update 6 or 7 plants came down yesterday at day 63 I believe it was 5GSC, 1BK, 1M2. Also included in pics is a starfight x stardawg mutant plant all the fan leaves grew together.
IMG 0055
IMG 0067
IMG 0050
IMG 0065
IMG 0063

matamus

matamus

Just a wee update the GPS gear is getting huge gonna start flowering some soon and if they turn out, we'll reveg them. Spring is finally springing it looks like, have had a constant harvest of 4-6 plants every 1.5-2weeks.
IMG 0078
IMG 0079
IMG 0082
IMG 0084
IMG 0086
IMG 0090
IMG 0206

Latest posts

Top Bottom