Where`s all the Puna ?

• Thread starter markscastle
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
punaboi808

punaboi808

Its very sad n sick to see the youth today crunkin, popping/smokin pills, ice ect. Hopefully Hawaii will soon follow in the footsteps of CO. n WA. if not for any other reason then to flood the islands with herb n push out the hard drugs. I truly believe we can get out of this "Ice Age" by doin this and havin a huge push in education both the importance of this plant and an education/remindment of our history/culture in our islands so everyone overstands we r not put on these islands to destroy or mind, body, soul, and aina with these horrific drugs. Soon come, i stay positive about it n think were headed for this change....shit were due for it.
Malama Da Aina...irie eyes

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Thanks to the eradication of marijane at the time ( green harvest ) it put us in the " batu " era...lost a lot of good folk to that shit.. what a shame!! Never new you had ties with hawaii tex..

I spent a few blissfull months on Maui...in Paia, Haiku, and Sprecklesville growin with locals...couldn't take paridise every day though, back to the mainland

O

Old Mokette

i loved the puna butter, send me some.
If somebody (a local) in Hawai'i tells you they've got some puna buttah, they're putting you on. If some guy showed up looking for puna butter, they'd sell you whatever they could get their hands on. Our friend had a huge operation on the Big Island in the 70s, 80s and early 90s, planting the keiki (baby) plants between the suger cane, then coming back just before they burned off the cane fields for harvesting. We'd go up the slopes of Mauna Kea and pull all the plants, load them up in the truck and take everything to his cave upslope of Waipio Valley for clipping. We'd distribute all the shake to our friends and family in big black garbage bags. You could smell us coming from a mile away. Good times, for sure. His pakalolo was so sweet tasting and mellow...a couple of good hits and you were done!!

jajabrinks

jajabrinks

Theres a "Cat Piss" strain been goin round Puna and Hilo for a while. Dense, super dank, and smells like cat piss.

C

Cheifgreen

Aloha 'Ohana (Greetings family)

Puna Buddaz is in fact alive and well here in Hawai'i!

Not THSeeds Afgan x Hawaiian "Puna Budder" but real deal peel ya wig back broke da mout kine straight from da bush; da HAWAIIAN Pakalōlō strain Puna Buddaz!! A super potent resilient lil wahine immune to mold from da Puna district of da Big Island even during da rainy season with high humidity. Anyone who knows dakine knows Puna Buddaz is dakine!!!

While what many of you are saying is true in respect to shady people using the name Puna Buddaz to defraud their customers or move their less desirable Pakalōlō, we assure you (as will anyone from da underground Puna grow community) that Puna Buddaz does still exist and that she is some of the most mind warping Hawaiian Pakalōlō on Earth.

Punaboi808 knows dakine ;-)

Hawaiian Pakalōlō growers are very proud of da Pakalōlō from our islands and many of us have dedicated our lives to preserving these precious strains for future hanauna (generations).

While Kona Gold grows to sizes that betray her hiding spots to Green Harvest helicopters and flowers in 14 weeks, Puna Buddaz her windward side cousin, can flower quickly as 55 days and stays compact in da bush assisting to disguise her from those who would descend from da skies to steal our tasty prize.

If you no believe Hawaiian Pakalōlō exists and you have only lived on this planet 3-4 decades go ask Uncle and Auntie who grew Pakalōlō before you were born and and before Operation Green Harvest began their unrighteous crusade to eradicate our sacred medicinal Pakalōlō plant.

Unfortunately the eradication efforts have been quite successful. Not only have they eradicated countless Hawaiian Pakalōlō strains, they have almost succeeded in wiping the memories of those who do remember and brainwashing da keiki (children) into believing that Hawaiian Pakalōlō is a myth like many of the stories in their history books.

Hawaiian Pakalōlō has been around longer than any of us have been alive, how could you say it does not exist just because you personally have never grown any?

Da legend had to come from somewhere...

Mahalo Ke Akua da legend lives ;-)
It was captain james cook or whatever who brought the marijuana to Hawaii dont lie to yourself unko i from Molokai bruh

C

Cheifgreen

Oh any btw i currently live on da big island and grow lots of "Hawaiian " Outdoor with no known name so i named it 5 years ago i have about 6 different strains on the big island that i personally cross bred and made

K

Kailuagrown

Well been a long time since REAL Luna Budder waz around
The REAL budder was a golden nugget with the heavy aroma of peanut butter and when smoked ... peanut budder
Remember it well cuz got suspended from 7th grade right after I smoked it ......
Sat in vice Ps' office reeking of peanut budder weed and got vaca. ..
For cutting school .
he musta been jealous
Best ever
Lava tube in 89
Grown in a lava tube
Gave a complete body buzzz
You feel the vibrating!
Started at feet
Warm vibration all the way up
Joint lasted 15 minutes 3 people buzz started after 5

Ahhh memories

Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
A late entry into this thread, but the memory of Puna Buds while in college was great. On the east coast, Puna buds were the 1st exotics that we stumbled upon. If they were really Puna buds, who knows? They were small, piney smelling buds that were worlds different than the $30/Oz Colombian smoke going around at the time. The price for the buds was $140...a king's ransom! Whatever they were, they were sort of smallish, sweet, and a bright green, not brown.
As Archie and Edith said... Those Were The Days!!

Top Bottom