Where those Floridians at...

• Thread starter FloridaWeed
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SuperSilverHaze

SuperSilverHaze

What Bill are you reading ?

Amendment 2 is wide open my friend

no it is not. in fact if you read the language its fairly restrictive and in the faq section on ufc website it also states why a patient is not permitted to grow.

i feel that the regulations to be drafted can be modified in the future to include a patient right to grow but i would like to hear why you feel its wide open.

peace

SuperSilverHaze

SuperSilverHaze

Gnats, white fly, mites, black fly, moth larvas, mold from fog and high humidiy, they all are going to have fun in them ther' marijuana fields...
:p

Capulator's market share is gonna be growing forsho! Thumbs up.

true but im willing to bet a few farms will opt to cultivate in climate controlled greenhouses w/proper intake filtration and pos. pressure entry rooms w/strict employee protocol that must be followed before entry into any sensitive areas so let cap. capitalize on those whose operations look more like an insectary than a field of medicine.

m8ty

m8ty

... if you read the language its fairly restrictive and in the faq section on ufc website it also states why a patient is not permitted to grow.

What does it say, why a patient is not permitted to grow?

That is some horse shit right there!!! them elected bastards always wanna keep it all to them selves and their electeral contributing friends don't they...

cannapits

cannapits

Original Swamp Fam
Supporter
true but im willing to bet a few farms will opt to cultivate in climate controlled greenhouses w/proper intake filtration and pos. pressure entry rooms w/strict employee protocol that must be followed before entry into any sensitive areas so let cap. capitalize on those whose operations look more like an insectary than a field of medicine.

I dont see them letting open nursery type grow ops. just a fence and some shade cloth. highly doubt that as most places will have to be enclosed and secure. ive even heard politicians worrying what if a storm passes through and trees get tossed outside of the property and poor jimmy overdoses on the plant he finds on the way home from school. kinda like the argument if weed goes med here people will start using it as the new date rape drug.

Im pretty sure most license will be for zoned ag with secure greenhouses and then maybe some cities in the south allowing special license for plant husbandry in warehouses in industrial areas. pure speculation

FloridaWeed

FloridaWeed

no it is not. in fact if you read the language its fairly restrictive and in the faq section on ufc website it also states why a patient is not permitted to grow.

i feel that the regulations to be drafted can be modified in the future to include a patient right to grow but i would like to hear why you feel its wide open.

peace

Let me elaborate…

When I stated that Amendment 2 is wide open…this is in comparison to the "Compassionate Medical Cannabis Act of 2014" (Charlotte Web). It is true that Amendment 2 does not allow patients to grow there own cannabis, but rather licensed operations by the State (rules to be determined)

While it is unfortunate that we can not grow our own medicine…let’s keep the big picture in mind that this is opening the door. (We can all come later and burn the house down)

Wide Open was meant to explain the endless opportunities....Jobs...Freedom...Health

SuperSilverHaze

SuperSilverHaze

What does it say, why a patient is not permitted to grow?...

quoted from UFC faq

"Why is home growing not mentioned in the ballot language?The amendment does not allow patients to grow their own marijuana at home. While many supporters and patients expressed their desire to see this provision included in the law, United for Care left “home grow” out of the amendment in order to create a tightly regulated and controlled system that is best for the State of Florida. "

cannapits

cannapits

Original Swamp Fam
Supporter
I had the pleasure of meeting with and talking to @FloridaWeed today for a couple hours. Good to meet someone who gives some legitimacy to the movement and all around is just a good dude from what I got to know. I look forward to chatting in the future and again Thanks for putting in the work to try and change things down here. Talk soon. Best wishes and much respect.

SuperSilverHaze

SuperSilverHaze

i hope flaweed wasnt involved in the facility in lk wales getting ready to build out but ifhe was i may be able to point you to a few suitable locations.

good luck to all entering into the industry.

peace

FloridaWeed

FloridaWeed

I had the pleasure of meeting with and talking to @FloridaWeed today for a couple hours. Good to meet someone who gives some legitimacy to the movement and all around is just a good dude from what I got to know. I look forward to chatting in the future and again Thanks for putting in the work to try and change things down here. Talk soon. Best wishes and much respect.

It was nice meeting you Cannapits...your knowledge and passion for cannabis is inspirational to me and others who fight for legalization. I look forward to building our relationship in business and friendship. Much love to the family and hope you wear those t-shirts loud and proud. #FREETHEWEED

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
I left FL in 2009 for Cali's laws. But close family informs me that they know of several rooms being designed and built out as we speak. They believe it's gonna happen. Good luck Florida ! I'll be there for the vote , just by chance. ;)

20kwDreamer

20kwDreamer

I have to admit ShroomKing that Cali is a police state run a muck. (snitches get stitches)

Hope your doing well though...don't forget where you came from.

Appreciate the support when you come back.

So.. What can I do?

OLDproLg

OLDproLg

50 bucks a seat,GREEN RUSH!!!!

Anybody know about this??
its advertized on the rock radio every hour!

SO,im hopin this means BUSINESS........FLA.
Lg ;)

Twisted pleasure

Twisted pleasure

Im Listening...When we will we know what the final draft is going to be? Nov when we vote? This wholething makes no sense to me.

Bathtubfarm

Bathtubfarm

C
Shout out to all the Floridians that want to team up on grow ops once medical cannabis get's legalized on November 4, 2014.

We have funding and our looking for local expertise

Let's chat
Count me in .I have 10 acres with a creek.

iKharon

iKharon

Born and raised in St. Pete.. but now in CO. Best decision I've made for a move. FL shout out! Happy growing

Top Bottom