Which Bodhi Strain To Try?

• Thread starter Pineapple207
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Calixylon

Calixylon

My bad spaced on that meant to say solos stash is what I'm about to pop. And that is Hollywood PK x snow lotus. Got this because the Hollywood PK is supposed to cause it to grow more like his goji og. He did a couple star wars remix strains with different kushs crossed to his snow lotus male. That jabbas looks nice can't wait to see how the solos smoke comes out.

Pineapple207

Pineapple207

I'm kind of set on the fuzz, or a tk cross, I like the high of bubba kush and I think blue moonshone is a blueberry variety which I also like the high of when done well, but I dislike the taste of both, I dont like sweet and fruity or chocolately/ coffee tastes. Or maybe I just havent had many well grown bluebrry crosses because this one guys super blueberry haze used to taste and smell incredible. But in any case OG/ chem/ diesel flavors and smells are my favorite although I did have some really good bubba recently. I know the story on bubba is either an OG x west coast dog or OG x Bubblegum but I don't think coffee or chocolate when I think OG or chem which is what I get from bubba.

H

happy b

As fsr as iv heard bubba is really a northern lights dtrain crossed to the west coast dogg.or so i heard.anyone like the look of bodhis goldstar?its malawi gold sensi star.sounds killer.

C

crocodile og

As fsr as iv heard bubba is really a northern lights dtrain crossed to the west coast dogg.or so i heard.anyone like the look of bodhis goldstar?its malawi gold sensi star.sounds killer.

Yeah that gold star sounds real nice. I'd be tempted if i didn't have 2 packs each of mothers milk and northern lights and a pack of tree of life to go through.

H

happy b

Yeah that gold star sounds real nice. I'd be tempted if i didn't have 2 packs each of mothers milk and northern lights and a pack of tree of life to go through.

Ach man!the Nl from bodhi will be awesome.you going to f2 em?tree of life,is that the jack herer cross?any strain from bodhi will be awesome.iv never heard anyone complain about bodhi gear.
Got it and it's on a list of sensi star x's that's gonna be worked, good times
Have you cracked the GS yet? Bodhi gear is great to breed with coz the best plants are so strong and vigorous.

C

crocodile og

Ach man!the Nl from bodhi will be awesome.you going to f2 em?tree of life,is that the jack herer cross?any strain from bodhi will be awesome.iv never heard anyone complain about bodhi gear.

Oh yeah thats definitely on a NL ibl!!! Plus I want to get a nice NL male and cross it to some Green Crack s1 and try to get something similar to the old sensi Silver pearl.

Tree Of life is Jack x Temple (super silver haze×williams wonder). Haven't seen any reports on her yet but on paper looks real good. :D

Just finished some appy thunder fuck too. Smells real nice. Sweet and peppery with almost a licorice back note. Mmmm!!!

M

motz

@crocodile og silver Pearl have not heard that one for a spell, that was some beautiful stuff right there. Also could you elaborate a little more on the Appy TF, Please.
@happyb Nope, as of yet the GS not cracked yet, still trying to line up a reg sensi star, all I can find are fems.
Got a bunch of star x's Black Star of Snows, Gold Star, Lifestar of Bogs just need that org sensi star and I'm off to the races.

Pineapple207

Pineapple207

hey motz delta 9 carries a double back cross of it, closest I've seen to a non fem that I can think of the top of my head. I had a bag of that a while back (just called sensi star, don't know which breeder/ fem/reg) and it was some of the densest, most crystal covered bud I've seen. Oh and the smell of lemons was quite strong

M

motz

hey motz delta 9 carries a double back cross of it, closest I've seen to a non fem that I can think of the top of my head. I had a bag of that a while back (just called sensi star, don't know which breeder/ fem/reg) and it was some of the densest, most crystal covered bud I've seen. Oh and the smell of lemons was quite strong
Delta 9 is tough for me to get a hold of they have a Moonshine that is suppose to be killer also.

C

crocodile og

@motz I only pulled one female out of 2 packs of seeds. I totally blame myself and is in no way a shot at Bodhi. I got 2 mutants that were culled and 8 males and the rest didn't pop.

Stature wise imagine a more supple Bubba like plant. Broad with tight internodes but narrower leaves and slightly more vigorous. Branches and stems with more flexibility rather than brittleness. A bit more egg shape profile than the pyramid structure of bubba but something that could definitely be grown in the same room without much difficulty. In flower it is a little bit more stretchy. Perhaps 50% maximum stretch as compared to bubba's 25%. ATF finished in 63 days and could have probably been pulled a few days earlier if desired. The buds were of an elongated spear head form. Intermediate density with large round calyxes and average to good calyx to leaf ratio. During growth the aromas were black forest cake sweet drying to a peppery, sweet with a licorice back note and just a hint of grassiness but in a good way. Not a chlorophyll smell but more of a lying on a lawn and staring at the sky kind of thing. High resin content and an excellent bag appeal also. You could almost imagine ATF being the polar opposite of OG. Squat, sweet and easy to grow with little support needed. Though cages or some other support should be planned for as after the buds gain weight in week 6-7 the branches do tend to sag. Samples to be be smoked this weekend. Hopefully the potency should be good to excellent. Unfortunately I am unable to access a lab for for accurate analysis (damn prohibition).

Regarding the males I have kept 3 of the more promising studs. 1 sweet and fruity earler showing individual, 1 with a sweet orange soft drink aroma and closer internodes and 1 very promising guy that absolutely reeks of citronella. He is probably tne most pungent male I have ever had my hands on. F2s with all 3 will be made.

M

motz

I think you hit the nail on the hand with the Black licorice, will have to give her a go real quick, that's what I was waitin to hear right there.
Had Dr. Thumbs ATF way back when and it still wasn't that great. Also had one from Emery.
I now have the makings of my own Matanuska Mist, gonna give her a try.
Got another cross ATF x AK47
It better be the polar opposite, getting plum tuckered out of this OG/Kush thingy.
Thank you @crocodile og. Also have a few Fuzz won't be getting to.

Werunwild69

Werunwild69

Thanks for all the replies guys, I appreciate it. How reliable is cannazon? I thought about ssdd but it was out where I was looking to get seeds. And Happyb, just how finicky is it? I know that chems tend to be light sensitive and hermy prone when stressed but I'm growing organic and feed conservatively so I won't be stressing them out with chemicals or nute burning them.
I've had very good service with cannazon. I've placed five orders with them since Thanksgiving. Manchester seeds gives excellent service as well. Between both of them you can find most anything, except of course Loompa, CSI & Divine

H

happy b

@crocodile og silver Pearl have not heard that one for a spell, that was some beautiful stuff right there. Also could you elaborate a little more on the Appy TF, Please.
@happyb Nope, as of yet the GS not cracked yet, still trying to line up a reg sensi star, all I can find are fems.
Got a bunch of star x's Black Star of Snows, Gold Star, Lifestar of Bogs just need that org sensi star and I'm off to the races.
Yeah I know what you mean about not being able to source sensi star regs . Sensi star was a strain i vowed to always keep seeds for . I had some f2 left over from the ones I made from my last pack of ST . I gave them away to someone on here thinking "I,ll get another pack from paradise and make more ". only to find out when I went to get them that they only do fems now which disgusts me . if I hear of any pure sensi star regs available I will let you know and you could do the same for me . I'm not sure how good they are but Black label seed co from the Dam do sensi star regs.

C

crocodile og

Yeah I know what you mean about not being able to source sensi star regs . Sensi star was a strain i vowed to always keep seeds for . I had some f2 left over from the ones I made from my last pack of ST . I gave them away to someone on here thinking "I,ll get another pack from paradise and make more ". only to find out when I went to get them that they only do fems now which disgusts me . if I hear of any pure sensi star regs available I will let you know and you could do the same for me . I'm not sure how good they are but Black label seed co from the Dam do sensi star regs.

Yeah i think they lost the original m/f parents when they were busted in Switzerland. A lot of Dutch companies when to pot (pun intended) in the late nineties and early 2000's. Lots of raids took place and most companies had their main breeding stock destroyed.

Fems are fine but it is a shame that many Dutch "breeders" rely on or solely sell fem seeds.

Krypto

Krypto

Moontang, Clusterfunk, Neroli 91, Prayer Tower, Space Cake, Space Monkey, Lotus Larry, Love Triangle, Golden Triangle, Love Dog, and Sunny D. I am this close to pulling a name out of a hat. Lol. But the Fuzz is the one I want for breeding. It's mostly Chem with a touch of Green Crack. I have read that it IS a finicky bitch, but still.
Right now I'll be choosing 1 or 2 for the MMJ GARDEN. A good daytime strain. Anyone with any feedback?

Top Bottom