Which Camera Lens Filter?

• Thread starter Smokey503ski
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Scot

Scot

Sorry, but you misunderstood.
I had an idea for the filter and a friend helped me get it made. His company, Vivagrow, is doing distribution for the lens filter we created.
That's exactly the kind of filter I've been looking for (tired of having to do two-handed shots holding my grow room glasses over my iphone lens). I went to vivagrow's web site and found it there, but there's no way to actually place an order for it. No explanation of its status, whether out of stock or what. How do I get one? I'm pretty sure my local hydro shop would carry it (they usually pick up whatever I recommend).

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
That's exactly the kind of filter I've been looking for (tired of having to do two-handed shots holding my grow room glasses over my iphone lens). I went to vivagrow's web site and found it there, but there's no way to actually place an order for it. No explanation of its status, whether out of stock or what. How do I get one? I'm pretty sure my local hydro shop would carry it (they usually pick up whatever I recommend).
We sold out of our initial stock and have re-supplied. The idea kind of fizzled out, not enough interest

Scot

Scot

We sold out of our initial stock and have re-supplied. The idea kind of fizzled out, not enough interest
Sorry to hear that. However, I seriously doubt the problem has much to do with a lack of interest. I have a great deal of personal experience in sales and marketing and I can tell you that 90% of the success or failure of a product or service is determined based on how well it's marketed. Not to bash VivaGrow but, based on what I've seen, they did a pathetic job of getting the word out about the SmartFilter HPS.

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
Sorry to hear that. However, I seriously doubt the problem has much to do with a lack of interest. I have a great deal of personal experience in sales and marketing and I can tell you that 90% of the success or failure of a product or service is determined based on how well it's marketed. Not to bash VivaGrow but, based on what I've seen, they did a pathetic job of getting the word out about the SmartFilter HPS.
Yeah we barely advertised. But really the biggest drawback is people don't want to take the condom off their phone to take pics, and our initial design bore that flaw.

Scot

Scot

Ah, well you've got a valid point there. Most phone cases are too much of a pain to bother with having to take off and put back on.

I've got a case on my iPhone, but it's very thin. I have a clip on macro lens. Works well on my phone but I don't know if it'd work over an Otterbrick.

I'd still like to get one of your filters. Hopefully we could work something out.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom