Forevergreen

Forevergreen

Strains: gg4 and Sfvog
Coco 5 gal
3rd week flower
6ml micro 9-12ml bloom
Ph 5.6-5.8
11 lights 1000w mh/hps mixed

So this just came up in my room the past few days. Seems every plant I have is affected. New top parts of the plant on middle/newer leaves.
I have sprayed the plants with water before turning lights off, but only 1 light in the whole room was on when I sprayed at 930am, lights were off by 10am.

I suspect either: nutrient burn, water on the leaves burned white holes, or som kind of manganese deficiency?? I've searched for hours and have got nothing. My last suspicion is bugs...

White burnsdots on leaves 3rd wk flower
White burnsdots on leaves 3rd wk flower 2
P

PharmHand

Strains: gg4 and Sfvog
Coco 5 gal
3rd week flower
6ml micro 9-12ml bloom
Ph 5.6-5.8
11 lights 1000w mh/hps mixed

So this just came up in my room the past few days. Seems every plant I have is affected. New top parts of the plant on middle/newer leaves.
I have sprayed the plants with water before turning lights off, but only 1 light in the whole room was on when I sprayed at 930am, lights were off by 10am.

I suspect either: nutrient burn, water on the leaves burned white holes, or som kind of manganese deficiency?? I've searched for hours and have got nothing. My last suspicion is bugs...
Does look like water spots to me. What did u spray with?

Forevergreen

Forevergreen

Does look like water spots to me. What did u spray with?
Plain water ph'd to 10.5 for tackling a small powder mildew. If it's light burn which I suspected then I haven't been too worried about it..
My only issue is wouldn't the burn have showed up the next day after spraying? Maybe it took a few days to set in the leaves. Also why would they burn when I had all the lights off? Maybe the room was still too warm or something..

Last edited:
Forevergreen

Forevergreen

To fix the mildew issue we added more ventilation etc.
bought a sulfur burner but ran out of cash for sulfur. Gonna burn it next round. I'm on day 18 flower so I'm afraid to burn til we chop.
Next time I spray I'll just do baking soda but eventually I'll have to go back to just 10.5 ph plain water once flowers are bigger. I figure I'll just spray twice a week to battle mildew til chop. Keep exhaust fans on when I spray takes care of budrot issues ime. It's not that bad.

P

PharmHand

Spray damage usually takes a few days to show up when I've got it.....

MidwestToker

MidwestToker

To fix the mildew issue we added more ventilation etc.
bought a sulfur burner but ran out of cash for sulfur. Gonna burn it next round. I'm on day 18 flower so I'm afraid to burn til we chop.
Next time I spray I'll just do baking soda but eventually I'll have to go back to just 10.5 ph plain water once flowers are bigger. I figure I'll just spray twice a week to battle mildew til chop. Keep exhaust fans on when I spray takes care of budrot issues ime. It's not that bad.
What did you use to raise the pH to 10+, If pH up you have potassium burns and it wouldn't matter if the lights were on or off.
Sulfur burning is nasty stuff, even if not running it in the final weeks.
I've not experienced a mold issue with GG#4 but I do have strain that will mold in a second when the rh climbs above 55% late in flower.

Top Bottom