White Fire? Wifi?

• Thread starter Dachem
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
There are no clones available where I live also. Just have to be around the game for a while and make friends. Started with seeds for me also, then started making some of my own crosses and did some trading(not here).
Well where I live you cant get any clones I would gladly pay for fire genetics wifi,gg#4,snk va, Chemdog #4,Chemdog D, Bruce banner #3, the white, tk, firestorm, dansbud cut gorilla bubble it's just no go for me just a dream till I move to freedom. Just a seed popper bonanza

Mainemedz5

Mainemedz5

500 for wifi43 is retarded.its an old cut and can be got in Colorado if you know the right people for next to nothing.especially since its known to throw balls on the lowers in flower at the slightest amount of stress
I agree @heisenbubble its completely fucking retarded lmfao but nobody else has it here so that's what they charge people for it
Wedding cake is $200 out here
Fortunately he wants me to make s1 seeds of the WC , TK , W43 , ogkb , wiz cookies & Wiz punch for him so I refuse to pay a penny
Guy raves about the Wedding cake , what can you tell me about her ?

I cant believe people are paying for clone onlies like wifi43,skva91,GG4,TK,cookies... They have been available and spread far and wide for yrs if you have been around a bit. I could see maybe $10 for the persons time and effort for a rooted cutting but thats about it.
Amen to that ! But some places there isn't any access to certain stuff Maine being one of em , although we get captain connection strains nobody gets but it still don't equal out honestly

Mainemedz5

Mainemedz5

The wifi 43 is pretty common in my area,actually there are so many top notch AAA strains within a 30 mile radius its mindblowing($350 for a clone LOL) People 15 years ago were paying $500 for a blowfish clone or seeds and how many are still running it,there are very few that withstood the test of time (NL5xhaze or BSHW).Now most "holy grails" are available if you know the right people. Cookies,kushes,glues,lemons etc, what is the next so called Big Thing?
Who knows what the next big thing is but y'all got more access than us
If I gave you a list with prices you & @heisenbubble would both shit your pants no joke shit is fucking crazy but its all about the supply and the demand and out here the supply is lacking for the demand
I don't think a clone is worth more than $10-$20 depending what it is
But people pay it and it only fuels the problem & its sad
Thank god that as a guy that does my own breeding I got access to those cuts so I can get em out to people much cheaper cause its crazy

H

heisen

I dont have access to nothing.im not in a legal state.im in the worse state to get anything.shit dude I be mailing cuts to people in legal states that still cant get there hands on nothing.
It's all about who u know and having something someone else wants.
Get 1 good cut that other people want and you'll end up with 10 fire ass strains from trading.
Always check for bugs and quarantine new clones.

hyzerflip

hyzerflip

I got a pack of WiFi a couple years ago and I seriously had to get ahold of a friend who knew someone in LA who could order seeds from OG Raskal's LA-only delivery service (the only place they were in stock). Then the seeds were sent from LA to my friend, who sent them to me. HUUUUUGE pain in the ass, but well worth it.

the rrock

the rrock

I dont have access to nothing.im not in a legal state.im in the worse state to get anything.shit dude I be mailing cuts to people in legal states that still cant get there hands on nothing.
Get 1 good cut that other people want and you'll end up with 10 fire ass strains from trading.
Good advice checking and probing new clones(even if you know where they come from)

the rrock

the rrock

Who knows what the next big thing is but y'all got more access than us
If I gave you a list with prices you & @heisenbubble would both shit your pants no joke shit is fucking crazy but its all about the supply and the demand and out here the supply is lacking for the demand
I don't think a clone is worth more than $10-$20 depending what it is
But people pay it and it only fuels the problem & its sad
Thank god that as a guy that does my own breeding I got access to those cuts so I can get em out to people much cheaper cause its crazy
Hope your breeding works out,and it takes a good amount of patience as you cant be successful in this biz without it,cutting corners or being greedy has brought a few so called breeders down or put them in jail

Mainemedz5

Mainemedz5

I hear that and I quarantine EVERYTHING !!!
I plan on getting the Wedding cake cause everybody wants her so I'll be able to trade her out for some other fire cuts

Is the wedding cake Hermie prone ?

Mainemedz5

Mainemedz5

Hope your breeding works out,and it takes a good amount of patience as you cant be successful in this biz without it,cutting corners or being greedy has brought a few so called breeders down or put them in jail

Thank u
I'm a very patient man
Been busted by the pigs twice and had everything taken from me and all the last of my old stock is now being ran & I've Acquired all new Genetics as well in male and female form and I'm starting all over from nothing for the third time
So needless to say I'm definitely patient as I've been growing for almost 20 years and Breeding for almost 15 years & I've Had Everything taken from me twice So Most People Would Have given up by now But I Love it & Wouldn't Trade it for Anything !

I got into the seed business because almost 90% of What I've Bought from other Breeders doesn't meet my expectations & the stuff I Breed for me my friends and my family & a few sick patients Blows Most of it Away So A Lightbulb Went off ! ! !
Then I started marketing locally & saw what my Genetics were capable of & Decided to Take it a step further & I got some doors opening so fast now it's Nuts & it's only gonna get better because I'll have access to investors in the very near future

But thank you for the kind words
I'll Tag you into some of the Breeding project threads I'm doing so you can follow my progress if you'd like
Hope all is well with you and yours
Cheerz mayne

H

heisen

Awesome ! Does it purple ?
And does the wifi #43 purple up at all ?
wifi just orange and green,The wed cake gets a dark navy blue fade from the outside leaves

wed cake
20180905 213647

20180905 213639

20180905 213318

and the wifi43

20180905 213555

Dachem

Dachem

Nvm I think I found a frost monster hopefully only 3 weeks into flower just started to really start nodeing up
20180908 110356
20180908 110452
20180908 110514

H

heisen

Wifi43 feminized s1s
Mine threw low balls and gave me a shit load of seeds on the low stuff.
I actually smoked some of this and it's not for the light smoker.1 puff fucked me up.racy as shit for first 20 minutes than super mellow happy high.lasted an hr and than put me to sleep.
I actually got a small amount of seeds on the gorilla glue so they will be wifi43 X gorilla glue fems.i plan to keep them all and see how they run.
Will prob give the s1s away to see how they do for testers.

20180917 014310

Dachem

Dachem

Well right now I'm running something close to yours Elmer's glue by relentless gorilla glue #4 x the white

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

.someone posted that someone's charging $500 for wifi43 but only 350 for triangle.that doesn't make sense in my head .surely the daddy of ogeez-triangle kush is worth more than WiFi?i would pay that.bodhi mentions a cut of og that cost $20 grand in the 2000 at some point.rediculous.
just got a couple o WiFi cuts me self.lookin forward to running em

Monster762

Monster762

.someone posted that someone's charging $500 for wifi43 but only 350 for triangle.that doesn't make sense in my head .surely the daddy of ogeez-triangle kush is worth more than WiFi?i would pay that.bodhi mentions a cut of og that cost $20 grand in the 2000 at some point.rediculous.
just got a couple o WiFi cuts me self.lookin forward to running em
I saw WiFi 43 yesterday surfing. Regular Priceline.

Top Bottom