White Spots On Lower Inside Of Plant

• Thread starter Mattsoxx
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Mattsoxx

What plant deficiency can cause white spots on lower leaves mainly real weird other then that it's healthy asf mostly on new fan leaves.. I know for a fact it is not mites etc only plant in room to have this , I have read and searched internet for hours no luck, even a clone from it started getting white spots and it is three hours away I don't go to my spot till tomorow I'll take pics and post btw it's a space monkey about four and half foot tall and stacked she's a big girl she is a clone been in veg since March 9th she's in a 5 gallon bucket with fox farm flowering dirt fields of strawberries "good dirt" I was planning on putting into flower tomorow but thinking I may need to up grade to 15 gallon grow bag and two more weeks of veg ,problem is I don't know how much either of my girls will stretch I got 8 foot to play with but I'm using 1,000 hps so I got about 6 and half feet really , any way if any one knows what could cause white spots that isnt bugs please help ty

S

stevekaz28

Some Pictures would really be needed to accurately diagnose the issue but if they are round white spots you are probably dealing with powdery mildew. If your plants are that big you desperately need to get them in bigger pots!!!!! When you switch them you can trellis net them to help hold them down a bit.

M

Mattsoxx

Some Pictures would really be needed to accurately diagnose the issue but if they are round white spots you are probably dealing with powdery mildew. If your plants are that big you desperately need to get them in bigger pots!!!!! When you switch them you can trellis net them to help hold them down a bit.
Yea it isn't that I wish would be easy fix, I'm thinking deficient possibly k that can according to the reading I've done Cause 2 spot and then eventually death of those new leaves so it looks like repotting a definate, I'll post pics tomorow..

M

Mattsoxx

Few diff pics one of the two plants the one to the back has none either do any of my clones.. one is up close of front of leaf other is back side magnified 5 x I've plucked maybe 10 to 12 of these off of there and done the same thing magnify them nothing no bugs no eggs , ty for your time

20180721 154031
20180721 152841
20180721 153633
20180721 153702
20180721 153320
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Have you looked under a microscope? Most suggest a 100x or at least 60x

M

Mattsoxx

Yes a 420 scope , you would think it would affect other plant and clones they are touching , if it were bugs I may spray it with something just to be sure

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Not sure what to tell ya. Check the underside of the leaves not the top side if you haven't. Looks like bugs maybe someone else has an answer for ya. Maybe put some sticky traps. around it and see if anything shows up

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Still gonna say bugs in my opinion but others may have something else to give ya.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I would say its always best to treat ASAP. Looks like spider mites but they do also look a little big for them but no way to confirm it. As to the best treatment your better off asking someone with actual experience treating them.

Top Bottom