White Widow 400w Grow.

• Thread starter Enforcer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Yeah, maybe 4 with some LST bending and topping. I’m putting together a flower tent, but it may be a few months before I have that up and running.
well clones flipped as soon as they root, each would only produce 1 single cola a piece, taking up no more space that a big can a redbull.. Imagine 24 redbull can buds.. easily fit in a 3x3 with no extra light needed. Your dtw, you just get splitters for air line and use them to quadruple your dtw lines for 24... 1/2 gal sq pots are a $1
$25 and you can do it next time...
2 weeks to root
8 weeks to flower
10 weeks harvest =
start your cuttings 2 weeks before chop and now you down to harvest every 8 weeks..
Easy #!
esp if you had a good 440 watt led (quality led) spectrum king, cobs, chilled led, blm.......,
you might get 2 #
every 8 weeks..
costs 40 a month in electric
Its the best deal in town for that size
imo...

of course im just shooting the shit with you about possibilities,
you know weedology :)

Im watching your grows and you coming along good..
No matter what you do going forward,
I think you will be successful.

Enforcer

Enforcer

well clones flipped as soon as they root, each would only produce 1 single cola a piece, taking up no more space that a bug can a redbull.. Imagine 24 redbull can buds.. easily fit in a 3x3 with no extra light needed. Your dtw, you just get splitters for air line and use them to quadruple your dtw lines for 24... 1/2 gal sq pots are a $1
2 weeks to root
8 weeks to flower
10 weeks harvest =
start your cuttings 2 weeks before chop and now you down to harvest every 8 weeks..
Easy #!
esp if you had a good 440 watt led (quality led) spectrum king, cobs, chilled led, blm.......,
you might get 2 #
every 8 weeks..
imo...

I never thought about it like that. Good shit, thanks bro!

incogneato

incogneato

well clones flipped as soon as they root, each would only produce 1 single cola a piece, taking up no more space that a bug can a redbull.. Imagine 24 redbull can buds.. easily fit in a 3x3 with no extra light needed. Your dtw, you just get splitters for air line and use them to quadruple your dtw lines for 24... 1/2 gal sq pots are a $1
2 weeks to root
8 weeks to flower
10 weeks harvest =
Easy #!
you might get 2 #
every 8 weeks..
imo...

Very solid recipie right there. Especially with a proven cut.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Very solid recipie right there. Especially with a proven cut.
Thanks brother!
And yes it all hinges on that cut!
Get the cut first, and start mothering it out.
Take more cuttings like 4, and flower out the mom.. That allows you to see what your working with and the structure of the plant, grow signatures such as stretch/feed/node distance...
Mother out the four cutting and take 30 cuttings. Take the 24 best cuttings and throw IN SOG.

Enforcer

Enforcer

Thanks brother!
And yes it all hinges on that cut!
Get the cut first, and start mothering it out.
Take more cuttings like 4, and flower out the mom.. That allows you to see what your working with and the structure of the plant, grow signatures such as stretch/feed/node distance...
Mother out the four cutting and take 30 cuttings. Take the 24 best cuttings and throw IN SOG.
That is almost exactly what I did. Except the last two sentences. I could use my net as a support. But if I flip as soon as they’re rooted. Would I be able to take cuttings from them?

Enforcer

Enforcer

I did some calculations and I’m calling this the beginning of week 4 veg. I’ll flip next week. I think I’m going to wait until the 2nd week of flower to pull clones. It just works out better space wise. I don’t really care if they take a little longer to root. That might actually be a good thing right now. Trying to juggle a three light perpetual grow with two lights is a bitch. Especially when I throw my pepper starts for my outdoor garden into the mix.

Also, I couldn’t wait any longer and pulled some nugs out of the jars and smoked them. Still some room to smooth out, but it is fire guys!! I won’t break my arm patting myself on the back, but fuck this shit is good! I had no idea how mediocre dispensary weed is until right now. And I’m still new at this. I can’t imagine what you guys that have been doing this years are pulling in. This run I’m going to tuck the first few weeks into flower better, defoliate a bit more, and control the damn stretch better. Keep those nodes tight. I have to one up my last run haha! Happy growing!

3A4A1AAC 8B35 4719 AC88 5FA2FE2A6663
Enforcer

Enforcer

End of Veg pics. I’m changing the light tonight. Also, I pulled a #1 pheno out of the tent (only 3 plants now), transplant it to #5 pot with some potting mix, topped and LST her for motherhood. I’m working on a “veg area” in my grow space. So please excuse the simple construction at the moment. I have some 4’ T8’s on the way.

These are before and after LST and pruning.

243C1D66 CB56 4195 BC07 496EDFBE7F1C
B30C9FEC 147C 49B2 BA7D 97FA1F925312
C45B00A8 D5F2 4617 8CF6 A48C9A17AD01
Top Bottom