White Widow 400w Grow.

• Thread starter Enforcer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Enforcer

Enforcer

Yes. I didn’t want them sitting on a solid floor. With these the air gets all around the pots. I found them on Amazon, but the seller wanted $9 each. I picked these up at my local hydro store for $3 each.

chemistry

chemistry

Wow, big difference in price, bargain at $3 each, and from your grow store, Amazon is becoming expensive these days.

chemistry

chemistry

How are new genetics progressing? Looking to fire up my next grow in about a couple of weeks.

chemistry

chemistry

Looking good on your farm E, nice and bushy, plenty of tops. I'm just giving my flower space a spring clean, and flicking through the seed catalogues. lol Been flat out lately, so not had time to do my plants any justice, but now work has died down, it's time to show them some love.

Enforcer

Enforcer

Long over due for an update. 👍
Yeah, sorry bro. I’ve been updating IG a lot lately (follow @mangrow_goodbud if anyone is interested) This run I didn’t defoliate the canopy at all. Just cleaned up the lower 1/3. I want to see for myself how much it affects yield. I’ve changed nothing else from the last run. Early results look good for top bud development, nicely stacked buds. But under the canopy looks underdeveloped, which was to be expected. Now to see if the increase in upper development will offset the lower underdevelopment and still result in more weight going into the jars. Currently coming to the end of week 5 from flip. To be continued....

chemistry

chemistry

Yeah, sorry bro. I’ve been updating IG a lot lately (follow @mangrow_goodbud if anyone is interested) This run I didn’t defoliate the canopy at all. Just cleaned up the lower 1/3. I want to see for myself how much it affects yield. I’ve changed nothing else from the last run. Early results look good for top bud development, nicely stacked buds. But under the canopy looks underdeveloped, which was to be expected. Now to see if the increase in upper development will offset the lower underdevelopment and still result in more weight going into the jars. Currently coming to the end of week 5 from flip. To be continued....

I read the other link you sent me, then it stopped, so I thought I'd hit you up on here for an update. With pix. lol

Top Bottom