White Widow 400w Grow.

• Thread starter Enforcer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
NotaRasta

NotaRasta

I’ll try that foliar spray, thanks. What where your ratios when you mixed it up? I’m treating this stuff like soil, so my ph going in is about 6.4-6.6.[/QUOTE
Thats pretty high for coco but this is the first run im doing with coco so what do i know. Ill track down how mixed the foilar then ill post it up you. I think i found it here on the farm so you might be able to do a search instead of waiting for me. Lol

NotaRasta

NotaRasta

1/4tsp of silica 1/4tsp of epsom per gal. It also says to add a drop of non toxic dish soap for a wetting agent. I didnt do that but still got the results i was looking for. Now i spray once about every 7-10days. I ph it to 5.9 and use warm water to mix

Enforcer

Enforcer

1/4tsp of silica 1/4tsp of epsom per gal. It also says to add a drop of non toxic dish soap for a wetting agent. I didnt do that but still got the results i was looking for. Now i spray once about every 7-10days. I ph it to 5.9 and use warm water to mix
Thanks bro. I thought it was your secret sauce. Your right, that is high for raw coco (That’s what my tent plants are in). The CocoLoco stuff is a blended coco from FoxFarms. It has EWC, perlite, coco coir, fossilized bat guano, Norwegian kelp meal, oyster shell and dolomite lime (for pH adjustment). AKA, over fertilized and very good draining soil.

Enforcer

Enforcer

Speaking of the other plants. Res change today (empty). Mixed with:

Sensi Bloom A&B
Big Bud coco
B-52
Bud Candy

EC is 1.4 and a ph of 6.2 (I did not adjust it). I decided to stop the silicate for the remainder of flower. The damn stems are thick enough lol.

NotaRasta

NotaRasta

Thanks bro. I thought it was your secret sauce. Your right, that is high for raw coco (That’s what my tent plants are in). The CocoLoco stuff is a blended coco from FoxFarms. It has EWC, perlite, coco coir, fossilized bat guano, Norwegian kelp meal, oyster shell and dolomite lime (for pH adjustment). AKA, over fertilized and very good draining soil.
Im not knowledgeable to figure out my own recipes yet. Im getting there. I just use mother earths 70/30 coco perlite nothing fancy to it. My ladies seem to like it though

Enforcer

Enforcer

I gave the ladies thier mini flush today. They are looking strong but a little too dark green for my liking. I adjusted thier schedule to 3 minutes / 2 times a day. Still an EC of 1.4.

Theguy

Theguy

Here’s a clone update. Progressing slowly but they are growing. Two of them are showing purple stems, and one is in full mag deficiency. Watered with some VooDoo Juice, B-52, and 1 TBLS of Epsom salt per gallon. That should perk them right up. My PPM going in did not register on the Truncheon, the run off is around 2.0 EC. WOW, I even flushed the medium before I planted. I swear they manufacture this stuff (FoxFarms CocoLoco) so you get problems, to make you come back and buy more stuff to correct it. I haven’t fed them any nutrients, just what’s in the soil. I’ve watered them 4 times and today is day 20 from cut.
How long do you keep them in that pot? I cloned in those same ones and now there pretty big watering every day sometimes twice.

Enforcer

Enforcer

Maaan your either stoned or messing with me lol.
Well yes, but I’m not messing with you. That’s my propagation cabinet. I have to wait until the tent opens up to veg them big. If they start to get too big, I’ll just take them out of the cabinet and hang the light above them in the garage (heated) until the tent opens up. However, I would still prefer to keep them in the cabinet as long as I can.

Theguy

Theguy

Well yes, but I’m not messing with you. That’s my propagation cabinet. I have to wait until the tent opens up to veg them big. If they start to get too big, I’ll just take them out of the cabinet and hang the light above them in the garage (heated) until the tent opens up. However, I would still prefer to keep them in the cabinet as long as I can.
Lol I met how long will you keep them in that size pot

Enforcer

Enforcer

Lol I met how long will you keep them in that size pot
They have been building their root systems. As this is the first time I have got this to work, I'm just playing it by ear. When the root ball is a little bigger and they are growing steady I'll up pot them. Probably within the next week.

Enforcer

Enforcer

Clone update

They look much better today. Used the foiler spray, thanks man.

I also must retract my earlier assertion about FoxFarms. I did not account for the EC of the Epsom at last watering. Testing the EC of the left over soltution before watering today, resulted in a 2.0 EC. I deluted it down with RO water to a 0.8 EC, ph to 6.1 and hit them again. At least now they’re green.

A83B5E51 A713 48EB A48A BFCA4670B322
NotaRasta

NotaRasta

Clone update

They look much better today. Used the foiler spray, thanks man.

I also must retract my earlier assertion about FoxFarms. I did not account for the EC of the Epsom at last watering. Testing the EC of the left over soltution before watering today, resulted in a 2.0 EC. I deluted it down with RO water to a 0.8 EC, ph to 6.1 and hit them again. At least now they’re green.

Glad the spray worked out for you. Clones are looking good!

Enforcer

Enforcer

Beginning week 4 of flower. I moved the light as high as I can get it in the tent. I think the stretch is over, but I needed a little more room for the fan. It kept hitting the ducting and the leaves. I am super happy I researched plant counts per area as it is a straight jungle in there. lol

38A050A0 1B1E 442B 86B4 998391DBC434
CEF9E1E0 AC16 4DAF AB82 FE7E90FE0D06
D06B7D05 ABD2 47EF 8799 4A3F0DCB3B44
30AA34D1 3C1C 47FC BECE 0F858EEC090E
084299EC 8E5A 4F35 AB01 D439BD8DDAE9
Enforcer

Enforcer

I transplanted the clones into 2 gal pots today. I added a layer of hydroton to the top for pest management and prevent pitting when I water.

Do you guys think I should wait until they recover from the transplant to top, or top them now?

2A75A7AF 5517 4514 BD03 4322ECC02C71

Latest posts

Top Bottom