White Widow 400w Grow.

• Thread starter Enforcer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
NotaRasta

NotaRasta

I transplanted the clones into 2 gal pots today. I added a layer of hydroton to the top for pest management and prevent pitting when I water.

Do you guys think I should wait until they recover from the transplant to top, or top them now?
They look ready but if you want to wait a few days just to be sure that would be fine

Enforcer

Enforcer

I'd top them now, they look healthy enough to get though it.
Thanks Chem, they are strong. All had good root mass at transplant. A little purple on the stems. Since I only have enough AN base nutes for the main grow (and it’s bloom nutes anyway) I picked up some Dutch Master Gold Grow A&B. I have heard good things about them.

chemistry

chemistry

Cool, I think I’ll do it. If they get stunted for a few days it’s no big deal right now. The main run has another 3-4 weeks and then drying time in the tent, before I can move these in and really veg them.

I'd top them once a week for the first three weeks, and leave them last week before they go into flower, they should be rampant then. lol

Enforcer

Enforcer

Begin week 5 of flower.

With the cold here this week it’s been a bitch trying to keep the environment in the tent stable. Had some condensation on the tent walls below the canopy level this morning. Now I know why people say tents suck. It’s almost impossible to control temps inside the tent without any real insulation. I’m still heating the garage with the little heater, but it can’t keep up. Overnight lows have been in the mid to upper 20’s all week. However, the plants are looking so much better than my last run. They stretched a little after I moved the light all the way up, but not bad. I hate to count my chickens before they hatch, but if each branch keeps building buds like they are, I should have a very nice harvest.

E67A6ED6 ECB8 4699 AA62 C353F6642CF7
D849573F B6CB 4ED7 9C40 0432136A79C9
D6A299BB 4B49 44A2 9C96 E7C5DCA4F752
256F7002 D864 4E5E 8C82 05B51B1D81A5
chemistry

chemistry

Begin week 5 of flower.

With the cold here this week it’s been a bitch trying to keep the environment in the tent stable. Had some condensation on the tent walls below the canopy level this morning. Now I know why people say tents suck. It’s almost impossible to control temps inside the tent without any real insulation. I’m still heating the garage with the little heater, but it can’t keep up. Overnight lows have been in the mid to upper 20’s all week. However, the plants are looking so much better than my last run. They stretched a little after I moved the light all the way up, but not bad. I hate to count my chickens before they hatch, but if each branch keeps building buds like they are, I should have a very nice harvest.

What strain is the plant in the third pic down? I have a Jaun Herer that is the spitting image of that plant.

NotaRasta

NotaRasta

Begin week 5 of flower.

I love my tent so far but its not in my garage plus im not using it to flower only for veg. I may move it to the garage though just to create space in my basement. Since I run my lights 24/7 during veg my temps might be alright. Your ladies are looking good though

Enforcer

Enforcer

I'm in week five, six this Saturday, what does it taste like when you smoke it? This one smells of Diesel, tastes like Marzipan, and leaves an orange pith after taste, my favourite smoke at the minute.
I'm not sure yet. This is the first run. It's going to be really hard to wait for the cure. Yours sounds awesome. I love it that cannabis has flavors and smells you would never expect.

Enforcer

Enforcer

Week 5 in the books. Beginning of week 6! I pulled one of the leaves, checked for bugs (none), and took a full color pic. Other than the Calcium issue, nothing major to report. They’re just humming right along. Temps in the tent have been 74* lights on and 68* lights off. Humidity 40-50%.

40B44BAA A2F4 4DB8 A8B4 B6D82B49AB45
11998789 D4D2 43F7 80C7 87EDCDD811CB
E79FAF2C 4636 4B5A BC3C 192144808241
A6873792 9298 453B A4AE 0FF2BEA4D8FA
Top Bottom